X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong info on I94

Hi:
    My wife is in the USA right now visiting her family. She and my children are dual citizens (Spain-Brazil).
    They are coming back to Brazil Jan 10th, and entered the USA on Dec 22nd.
    They entered the USA with their Spanish passports under VWP, BUT on the departure section of the I94W form, my 12 year old son entered Brazil as country of Citizenship. (Spain was correctly entered on the arrival part of I94). Somehow the immigration officer did not note the mistake.
    Should they request a correction to the INS with form I-102, or simply surrender the original one upon departure from the USA

Hi:
    My wife is in the USA right now visiting her family. She and my children are dual citizens (Spain-Brazil).
    They are coming back to Brazil Jan 10th, and entered the USA on Dec 22nd.
    They entered the USA with their Spanish passports under VWP, BUT on the departure section of the I94W form, my 12 year old son entered Brazil as country of Citizenship. (Spain was correctly entered on the arrival part of I94). Somehow the immigration officer did not note the mistake.
    Should they request a correction to the INS with form I-102, or simply surrender the original one upon departure from the USA

Comment

Surrender the original one. Thats ok

Comment

Thanks for your reply, I wanted to make sure because Spain is a VWP country and Brazil is not.

The new reporting requirements for airlines manifests won't give problems either?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation