Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for I-129F Consulate/Embassy Forms Please

Would people be willing to share what forms they received in the Packet #3 and #4 at their respective consulates/embassys in the foreign country? I am trying to prepare my fiance and I would like a good idea what forms he will have to complete once the he receives Packet #3. Thank you for your help.

Would people be willing to share what forms they received in the Packet #3 and #4 at their respective consulates/embassys in the foreign country? I am trying to prepare my fiance and I would like a good idea what forms he will have to complete once the he receives Packet #3. Thank you for your help.

Comment

The following is from the checklist on the packet 3 from Mumbai who I am dealing with *sigh*:
      1. Separate valid passport
      2. Two filled DS-156 forms
      3. Birth certificate plus duplicate
      4. Marriage certificate plus duplicate
      5. Any divorce certificates for you or your wife of prior marriages
      6. Wedding photographs al***, letters, cards and telephone bills of applicant and petitioner
      7. Affidavit of Support (I-134) with job and bank letter.
      8. Demand draft of Rs. 4,900/- issued in the name of "American Consulate General Mumbai."

Also, I filed K3 as I'm already married, so it may be different for a finance, but in general should be about the same. The K4, which is supposed 2b in the mail this week *sigh*, has the medical exam info, and 2 forms, and appointment letter. Most of the consulate websites (Delhi for sure), has the packet 4 info in detail.

Comment

Well that'll teach me to answer before my first cup of coffee in the morning. Sorry Billie, specifically are the forms below:

Complete the OF-179 Biographic Data form, available from the Embassy at no charge.
        Complete two copies of form DS-156, and one copy of DS-156K, the supplemental form to the DS-156 for nonimmigrant fiancé/fiancée visa applications. Do not sign the supplemental form.

http://newdelhi.usembassy.gov/wwwhk.html

Comment

Hey Julie,
          My questions is that if this is a K1 visa for fieance then the DS-156K form also comes in packet #3 right? I am just asking I am not sure.

Comment

Thanks very much for the replys. I would appreciate any others willing to share their experience with the Packet #3 and #4. Take care.

Comment

I'm still looking for more information regarding the forms issued at the foreign consulate in a K-1 Fiance Visa case. I'm going to visit my fiance next month and I want to take copies of the forms just to review so things will move quickly once the process gets to his consulate. I would very much appreciate a list of the forms you/your fiance completed abroad. Thank you.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation