Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

claim to be us. citizen meanwhile waiting requiring priority date.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• claim to be us. citizen meanwhile waiting requiring priority date.

Days ago Aguila Azteca refressh my tired mind giving a lot information many attorney dont said to me about the exeption of that crime. thanks Enriq, but as he recomended and read and read and hearing about other cases I have question , right my daughters have a Withrawal applic por admission in the boex thex put a X in the first box, that sais APplication for admission withdrawn, in the form 1-275, that means they are inadmissible for the future or as they said in the last part . both sister were inadmissible uinder section 21(a)(6)(C)(ii and 212 (a)(7)(A)(i)(I), however, because of their pending immigrant status, they were both permitted to voluntary withdrawn their application for admission and return to Mexico to await issuance of their immigrant visas rather than be processed for Exp.Rem from U>SA.It is funny I have seen a lot aof attorney and nobody tell whatever I learned here, because that I am just looking the law as Enriq.advise me..THANKS AGUILA. WITH THE FIRST BOX WITH X THATS SAID WITHDRAWN POR APPLICATION ADMISSION..WHATI IT MEANS..ARE THEIR PETITION O.K. CAN I APPLY FOR SOMEKIND OF VISAS.....THANKS

Days ago Aguila Azteca refressh my tired mind giving a lot information many attorney dont said to me about the exeption of that crime. thanks Enriq, but as he recomended and read and read and hearing about other cases I have question , right my daughters have a Withrawal applic por admission in the boex thex put a X in the first box, that sais APplication for admission withdrawn, in the form 1-275, that means they are inadmissible for the future or as they said in the last part . both sister were inadmissible uinder section 21(a)(6)(C)(ii and 212 (a)(7)(A)(i)(I), however, because of their pending immigrant status, they were both permitted to voluntary withdrawn their application for admission and return to Mexico to await issuance of their immigrant visas rather than be processed for Exp.Rem from U>SA.It is funny I have seen a lot aof attorney and nobody tell whatever I learned here, because that I am just looking the law as Enriq.advise me..THANKS AGUILA. WITH THE FIRST BOX WITH X THATS SAID WITHDRAWN POR APPLICATION ADMISSION..WHATI IT MEANS..ARE THEIR PETITION O.K. CAN I APPLY FOR SOMEKIND OF VISAS.....THANKS

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation