• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• from the 03-31-2003 issue of the Augusta Chronicle

George W. Bush worst, most inept U.S. president ever

Web posted Sunday, March 30, 2003

Letter to the Editor

I believe that President George W. Bush is the worst, most inept person to ever occupy the White House. Since he stole the presidency, America has been going downhill.

Mr. Bush's so-called foreign policy has angered most of our allies around the world. He has created havoc between Israel and the Palestinians, put America on a war path with North Korea and now he has plunged us into an unnecessary war in Iraq, which is killing our brave service people and many innocent Iraqi men, women and children.

I support our service people and pray every day for their protection, but I vehemently oppose this war. I believe true patriots are those who support and pray for our troops while having the courage to oppose this barbaric Bush war.

Paul Cook

George W. Bush worst, most inept U.S. president ever

Web posted Sunday, March 30, 2003

Letter to the Editor

I believe that President George W. Bush is the worst, most inept person to ever occupy the White House. Since he stole the presidency, America has been going downhill.

Mr. Bush's so-called foreign policy has angered most of our allies around the world. He has created havoc between Israel and the Palestinians, put America on a war path with North Korea and now he has plunged us into an unnecessary war in Iraq, which is killing our brave service people and many innocent Iraqi men, women and children.

I support our service people and pray every day for their protection, but I vehemently oppose this war. I believe true patriots are those who support and pray for our troops while having the courage to oppose this barbaric Bush war.

Paul Cook

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed