Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting on AOS + might loose job

I have had my I485 stage srart in Oct 01 and I have had my finger printing done in April 02. Curerrently i am waiting for my approval but I'm worried about loosing my job before my interview date.

What happens if i lose my job or leave now? Will that effect my AOS? It's been more then a year since i have had my EAD and since the I485 stage had started. Should i worry?

Please advice.. I can really use your help.

I have had my I485 stage srart in Oct 01 and I have had my finger printing done in April 02. Curerrently i am waiting for my approval but I'm worried about loosing my job before my interview date.

What happens if i lose my job or leave now? Will that effect my AOS? It's been more then a year since i have had my EAD and since the I485 stage had started. Should i worry?

Please advice.. I can really use your help.

Comment

Based on your AOS application and your earlier EAD, you can apply for renewal of your EAD. You have to send I-765, two photographs, copy of EAD and fee. Before sending fee, just check the current fee for I-765 as the INS has reduced fee recently.
      Good luck.

Comment

Umesh Passi,
        Thank you for your reply. I am not much concered about the EAD card and getting it renewd. Let's say i have a valid EAD card and I still have not gotton my greencard and I lose my job with the company which sponserd me?

If i have my interview date for AOS after I loose my job will that effect my being able to get my green card?

Thank you for your help.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed