Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best forms program (Attorney Inquiry)

I am sick of Immigrant Pro's constant updates, and the cumbersome upgrade progress. Any suggestions for an alternative?

JMG

I am sick of Immigrant Pro's constant updates, and the cumbersome upgrade progress. Any suggestions for an alternative?

JMG

Comment

I hear ya! I've used Matthew Bender, INSZoom and Immigrant Pro... there's no perfect software. I guess it all depends on what you do with it and what you need. If I had to pick a personal favorite, I'd pick INSZoom. It is internet-based and allows clients to complete forms and questionnaires over the web from anywhere in the world with password-controlled access to the website. It can be customized to incorporate the things you need and it has a useful report feature. Employers and HR personnel can also log in and find out the status of cases. It also shoots off form e-mails notifying clients about receipt notices, documents missing, etc. Forms are updated as soon as they come out in new versions and there is no need to update anything (as the application is web-based).

If cost were no object, I'd definitely pick INSZoom. If not, then Immigrant Pro is definitely among the better immigration softwares. Matthew Bender IDS was a nightmare.. too slow in updating forms and too slow to receive updates.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation