Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asylum application

Hi jus curious I filed for asylum case is pending with INS. Can my state sanator help me in this process My asylum applications has been pending for almost two years now,but I did not file when I came (US) on a F-1 in 97. there was no reasons at that time to file not untill my sister was raped and fled to the US in 2001 . she was raped by former class mate in liberia becusase of my past political and local association in my homeland politics (politically was active as a high school student). Actually I'm from war ralvage Liberia. Not a terreorist sponsor state and I don't support or will never support terrorism on any one county it is just common people that suffer most.
    however can my state sanator help speed up my case in anyway ? I know INS has millions of cases but my is pending . I have written recently, the INS I got a reply but it says nothing new or more then I know it is pending jus reilteratting my case is pending

[This message was edited by Dr .Harrington on July 02, 2003 at 04:03 PM.]

[This message was edited by Dr .Harrington on July 02, 2003 at 04:06 PM.]

[This message was edited by Dr .Harrington on July 02, 2003 at 04:09 PM.]

Hi jus curious I filed for asylum case is pending with INS. Can my state sanator help me in this process My asylum applications has been pending for almost two years now,but I did not file when I came (US) on a F-1 in 97. there was no reasons at that time to file not untill my sister was raped and fled to the US in 2001 . she was raped by former class mate in liberia becusase of my past political and local association in my homeland politics (politically was active as a high school student). Actually I'm from war ralvage Liberia. Not a terreorist sponsor state and I don't support or will never support terrorism on any one county it is just common people that suffer most.
    however can my state sanator help speed up my case in anyway ? I know INS has millions of cases but my is pending . I have written recently, the INS I got a reply but it says nothing new or more then I know it is pending jus reilteratting my case is pending

[This message was edited by Dr .Harrington on July 02, 2003 at 04:03 PM.]

[This message was edited by Dr .Harrington on July 02, 2003 at 04:06 PM.]

[This message was edited by Dr .Harrington on July 02, 2003 at 04:09 PM.]

Comment

So whats your point?

Comment

can my state sanator help in any way possible??

Comment

I have you asked your senator whether he can help you?

Since we dont know him, its hard to tell whether he can help you.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation