X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• immibee
    replied
    You need an attorney... now. Go to www.aila.org and find a licensed attorney there.

Like the other poster mentioned, you need to be more specific about WHY he is being deported. Illegal entry? Visa overstay? Drugs? What?

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Other than hire an attorney, not much you can do.

Leave a comment:

• aneri
    replied
    how long has he been in the USA?

How was deportation process initiated? He was picked up? result of unfinished GC process?

Leave a comment:

• fyrelitny
    replied
    Sadly my sons father was informed as of this week that the deportation process is under way. What is it that I can do to help prevent this from happening, me and him are no longer together and he never finished filing for his permanent residency. He's a hard worker and has never gotten into trouble. I WOULD TRULY HATE FOR MY SON TO LOSE HIS FATHER THIS WAY...

Leave a comment:

• fyrelitny
    started a topic Need a bit of info...

Need a bit of info...

Sadly my sons father was informed as of this week that the deportation process is under way. What is it that I can do to help prevent this from happening, me and him are no longer together and he never finished filing for his permanent residency. He's a hard worker and has never gotten into trouble. I WOULD TRULY HATE FOR MY SON TO LOSE HIS FATHER THIS WAY...
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney