X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More Registration

We have been listing to news that Registration,
    is over no more hassel to all those who had gone through this since 911. I hope the new will be of benefits for all and the country at lage.

We have been listing to news that Registration,
    is over no more hassel to all those who had gone through this since 911. I hope the new will be of benefits for all and the country at lage.

Comment

What's going to happen with those people who either didn't register and then apply for AOS or those who left the country and apply for visa?

Comment

sab34:

Special Registrarion has not and will not end! The sensationalist press has made false and generalized statements. Only a few things have changed such as the requirement to register every year, nationals required to register that have not yet might be denied any immigration benefit and be removed if they don't register. Registration Deadline for this year is coming up real soon. I don't know to much about this topic but I am certain of what I stated is true, there is an article in this same site by Cyrus Metha, where he clearly explained what has changed and again SPECIAL REGISTRATION HAS NOT ENDED.

Also there is a complete article on WWW.AILA.ORG

Comment

Still:

I have been following the board since February, and to my knowledge, nobody knows WHAT might happen. Everyone seems too scared to attempt adjustment.

Sammy did a post about Special Registration a while ago, but I can't find it.
          Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Those who complied with special registration and went last year, don't need to go back anymore. Does it mean it's over? NO. If you haven't registred yet, you will not be able to adjust status. They'll send you to be registered first and then you can adjust. That means longer process, and possibility of deportaion (if security checks return some negative hits). For now on, registration will take place at port of entry. And as an added security measure, some nationals will receive a note from immigration after the are admitted into the country. The note is nothing other than "special registration". Hope this helps and correct me plz if I'm wrong.

OxO

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed