Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-129F, case receipt

I sent all the documents required for this type of petition via USPS registered mail to the California service center (Laguna Niguel) on March 14, '03.

The registered mail receipt came back to me on March 21, '03 confirming that the service center has received the package.

But todate, I have not received a case receipt from the service center. Can anyone tell me about how long it usually takes to get this receipt so I can start tracking the progress of my petition? Thanks.

I sent all the documents required for this type of petition via USPS registered mail to the California service center (Laguna Niguel) on March 14, '03.

The registered mail receipt came back to me on March 21, '03 confirming that the service center has received the package.

But todate, I have not received a case receipt from the service center. Can anyone tell me about how long it usually takes to get this receipt so I can start tracking the progress of my petition? Thanks.

Comment

It usually takes between 2 to 3 weeks to recieve the First NOA although I've seen many that went well over 4 weeks. Just be patient, your return is good enough reason to know that they have your petition.

Good luck

Comment

My check was cashed on March 26, '03 - it has been 4 weeks and no case receipt number. All I have is a photocopy of the cashed check as well as a mail return receipt.

Is there any other way to track my petition?

Comment

Hi Buppha, are you from Thailand ?

Comment

Hello Chai,

My name is Alex. Buppha is my fiancee, she is from Khorat, Thailand.

How about you - are you from Thailand? If so, how long have you been in the U.S.? It would be really great to hear about your experiences so I can tell Buppha also. I think it would help her make the adjustment when she arrives here. If you want to correspond, my personal email is:

algae911@hotmail.com

Sawat di khrap.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs