Does anyone at INS check these forums?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone at INS check these forums?

Hi guys...
    just curious...does anyone at INS occasionally check various immigration forums or chats? Because if they did then one would think that they could go after a bunch of people who ask about their problems here and try to dig up their IP address...

just curious

Hi guys...
    just curious...does anyone at INS occasionally check various immigration forums or chats? Because if they did then one would think that they could go after a bunch of people who ask about their problems here and try to dig up their IP address...

just curious

Comment

i hope they dont...

put it this way... i dont really think they are worried about checking out Boards right now, they SHOULD be trying to put their selves OUT of the SHREDING department !

if they do... i just have one thing to say

PLEASE PLEASE ---- I HAD A GUN ON MY HEAD, THEY MAKE ME POST THIS OUT !

IF YOU WORK FOR INS DO NOT READ AFTER HERE

YOU GUYS REALLY SUCK !

Comment

Dear guesst,

I believe they don't. INS officers have other priorities... like shredding applications and petitions in a daily basis.

Many, many overtime hours through the night... Oh, poor guys! They work too hard!

Comment

Hey all you INS bashers. They are not bad people. They are just trying to make a better life for themselves and their families. They didn't really mean to shred. But time just passed to fast and next thing you know , woops they had overstayed . And the INS work rules make it just too hard for poor INS workers to get home to their family on time. They are mean laws and INS workers shouldn't be punished for breaking them. They should be given some kind of waiver right away. And all should be forgiven..Does that sound familar to any of you out there??It should. It's the standard whine line of illegals and over stayers.But I bet you don't like anyone breaking laws that concern YOU. Now you know how Americans feel when you break our laws.What goes around ,comes around as the old saying goes. I do feel sorry for any legal immigrants who had their papers shreded. Those people should get the stiffest penalty under the law.

Comment

What the hell do you all want? The INS to just turn a blind eye and let all you immigrants into the country. Then you will want to bring all your relatives. na na na

Comment

lol

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs