Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want my children!!

Please, if you read this, read my prior post titled 'accrued illegal time'. Since posting it I have been reading the notice board and I just cant find any information... and I realised that my subject heading in the original wasn't exactly attention grabbing, hence another shot at the subject.My children are booked to arrive on Dec 29, and when I have researched the re-entry bans the information is that children (they are under 18 years of age) overstaying their visas are exempt from the 3 year ban...please tell me this is correct, and that I can have my visit time with them!!!!!!

Please, if you read this, read my prior post titled 'accrued illegal time'. Since posting it I have been reading the notice board and I just cant find any information... and I realised that my subject heading in the original wasn't exactly attention grabbing, hence another shot at the subject.My children are booked to arrive on Dec 29, and when I have researched the re-entry bans the information is that children (they are under 18 years of age) overstaying their visas are exempt from the 3 year ban...please tell me this is correct, and that I can have my visit time with them!!!!!!

Comment

Yes it's correct, are you happier now?

Comment

However, they can be denied admission as intending immigrants based on their prior overstay or if INS believes they will stay in the US. While they might not be subject to the 3/10 yr bar, they still have to prove to INS that they are not intending immgrants.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation