X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umesh Passi
    replied
    If you have your approval letter then you just need to file I-102 for issuance of Duplicate I-94.
    Good luck.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thank you very much.I appreciate your help.To apply duplicate which form should I have to use?I have a white card(arrival record).Someone told me that I have to use I-824 form(Approved Application for Petition) not I-102(duplicate I-94).Please advice me.

Leave a comment:

• Umesh Passi
    replied
    If your passport is stamped with H1B visa then you will have no problem for travelling. It would still be safe for your to apply for duplicate I-94.
    Good luck.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hello,
    I am on H1B visa.I live in US.I lost I-797 form I-94(bottom right part)which is an extension of my original I-94.I have my original I-94 white card(expired),Approval notice(top portion of I-797 form) will expire in 2004, bottom left portion of I-797 form I-94(my personal copy) will expire in 2004. I have valid visa in my passport will expire in 2004. I am planning to travel outside of the country.Is that a problem for a travel?.Thank you very much.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic I-94 extension lost

I-94 extension lost

Hello,
    I am on H1B visa.I live in US.I lost I-797 form I-94(bottom right part)which is an extension of my original I-94.I have my original I-94 white card(expired),Approval notice(top portion of I-797 form) will expire in 2004, bottom left portion of I-797 form I-94(my personal copy) will expire in 2004. I have valid visa in my passport will expire in 2004. I am planning to travel outside of the country.Is that a problem for a travel?.Thank you very much.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney