Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Get in

I have been dating a US citizen for a while (I am Canadian), and the relationship is getting strained only because of the distance (geographical) between us. Is there a way that I can move to where he is without the commitment of marriage? That may very well come to be in the future, but I don't think we are quite at that point. Any suggestions would be so appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I have been dating a US citizen for a while (I am Canadian), and the relationship is getting strained only because of the distance (geographical) between us. Is there a way that I can move to where he is without the commitment of marriage? That may very well come to be in the future, but I don't think we are quite at that point. Any suggestions would be so appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

You are Canadian and you can enter the United States under Visa Waiver for 90 days. But you will not be allowed to work. If it works for you, it must work for your boyfriend.

Comment

You can also apply for a TN visa, but offcourse there are requirements. How old are you, are you wokring, stuyding?

Comment

Both of us are in our 40's - so not kids. I was a student, and would want to be working.

Comment

I would then advise that you for the TN visa option. You would have to get a company in the US to sponsor you though?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation