Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to bring my parents to the United States?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to bring my parents to the United States?

hey everyone,

I've been living here in the United States for alomost 2 yrs now as a permanent resident from my marriage to my wonderful husband. My husband is a citizen and we are planning to bring my parents in to the united states for a better life. From what I read through the internet, as a permanent resident, I am not allowed to apply for my parents but I am not sure about my husband. I hope someone out there is able to provide some help.

Thanks in advance!

hey everyone,

I've been living here in the United States for alomost 2 yrs now as a permanent resident from my marriage to my wonderful husband. My husband is a citizen and we are planning to bring my parents in to the united states for a better life. From what I read through the internet, as a permanent resident, I am not allowed to apply for my parents but I am not sure about my husband. I hope someone out there is able to provide some help.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Untill you become USC you can not sponsor your parents to live here permanently. You husband can just sponsor them for a visit Visa not Permanent Residency. You will have to wait till you become USC.
      Good luck.

Comment

Once again, thanks for answering my question. I guess I just have to wait for a few yrs more...

have a nice one!

Comment

If you are married to a USC then you can apply for Citizenship on 3rd anniversary of your GC stamp. You can apply for citizenship 90 days prior to that 3rd Anniversary.
          Good luck

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed