Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i-485 Employment based

Does anyone know WHy or if there of any 'freez' on this at the CA center. I have noticed that this catagory has NOT moved at the CA center in more than six months.

Does anyone know WHy or if there of any 'freez' on this at the CA center. I have noticed that this catagory has NOT moved at the CA center in more than six months.

Comment

Employment based GC have a cap. If all those visas are already exhausted then they will stop processing further AOS. Immigration new year starts as from October 01. So you will have to wait for it.
      Good luck.

Comment

Umesh - thank for your reply. My understanding was that since this catagory was alawys flagged as 'current' under the Employment-Based Preferenced, the visa are available. Is this not true???

Comment

I have noticed that , too
          I don't think it is only you and I that are having all this waiting period.
          Are there any other center having the same problem?
          I wish you good luck!

Comment

I have had my i-485 Filed since 10/17/2001. and i still haven't been adjusted. I have done my finger printing in April 02. it looks like i'll have to ger finger printed again beacuse my first one is about to expire. i am pissed my hair is falling off. but nothing i can do but wait. i wish i would know if they tell me you'll get your GC in a year. its not the legnth of time its the uncertainty and being in the dark for a long long long long long time.

good luck to all.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed