Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Umesh Passi: Thank you! I'll use that as a backup, in case I don't receive the certified copies.

Quest: The DS-2000 is kind of an "extension" of the I-134. You'll find a link to it here: http://www.usembassy.org.uk/cons_web.../visaforms.htm

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    dumbass, what is DS-2000?

Leave a comment:

• Umesh Passi
    replied
    To Polaris_x :
    It is not necessary that you wait for IRS extract of your Tax Returns. You can make photocopies of your tax returns alongwith W-2 and send alongwith I-134. It is upto you, if you want to wait till your receive certified copies from IRS.
    Good luck.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks Umesh.

Yeah, I sent them off and they were signed for on April 2, 2003. Still nothing though. I have a Fed-Ex letter (overnight) ready to go out tomorrow, telling them to get off their asses.

Everyone who is filing an I-134 document, the IRS document you'll need to fill out is the "F4506" document. You can get it from http://www.irs.gov. You'll need to send $23 per copy per year.

Dwaarf2, I'll email it to you. You can send it to Mt. Man. Tell him to get it in NOW because it's been 10 *******' weeks for me...

Leave a comment:

• Umesh Passi
    replied
    Yes, you will have to include Tax Returns with I-134. You should call IRS also about Certified Copies of your Tax returns. IRS usually takes 3 - 4 weeks only to issue certified copies.
    Good luck.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Okay, I'm a dumbass, but I have a question on the I-134 and the DS-2000. I've read on the DS-2000 that I should supply a notarized copy of my last tax return. Yet, I just had a friend go through this, and he didn't supply any of that. He said that's if you're filing and you're self-employed. It worked for him, and I'm wondering if he's right with that.

I have everything else done for the I-134 and DS-2000 requirements. Hell, I've even sent off the the IRS for certified copies of my tax returns (3 years worth). The thing is, I haven't received them yet (even though the requests were received in Ogden, Utah 10 weeks ago). Hopefully they'll come by next week, and it will be a moot point...LOL.

So, the question is, for an I-129F visa, do I need to include copies of my tax return(s)? I have employment verification, bank verification (all notarized), etc.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic I-134 and DS-2000 Question

I-134 and DS-2000 Question

Okay, I'm a dumbass, but I have a question on the I-134 and the DS-2000. I've read on the DS-2000 that I should supply a notarized copy of my last tax return. Yet, I just had a friend go through this, and he didn't supply any of that. He said that's if you're filing and you're self-employed. It worked for him, and I'm wondering if he's right with that.

I have everything else done for the I-134 and DS-2000 requirements. Hell, I've even sent off the the IRS for certified copies of my tax returns (3 years worth). The thing is, I haven't received them yet (even though the requests were received in Ogden, Utah 10 weeks ago). Hopefully they'll come by next week, and it will be a moot point...LOL.

So, the question is, for an I-129F visa, do I need to include copies of my tax return(s)? I have employment verification, bank verification (all notarized), etc.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney