Democrat Racists Caught On Tape

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
    Ha, ha. Funny but evasive.
    Do you really not see it, the sleaze, the opportunism, the sense of entitlement of the entrenched washingtonian elite? Listen again to what Specter says beyond that short clip, and if it doesn't sicken you in your stomach, then you are a true republican.
    Do you really believe that the tactic of simply "switching" the party is not sleazy, not self serving, not opportunistic, in order to evade the democratic process set in place by the Constitution of the United States?
    Instead of letting the chips fall where they may, and submit himself to the fair equal process of democracy, Specter evades it because he feels entitled, above everyone else, above the interests of this country.

Besides that, I am surprised you are so supportive of Specter given his background.

And no, Specter wasn't primaried by republicans who crossed the lines, he was primaried by the progressive liberals such as myself, equally disgusted by his holy entitlement. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In fact i don't see it that way because he gave very clear and convinsing explanation as to what caused him to switch parties. He said Republican party moved too far to the right and he found himself increasingly at odds with it's philosophy while feeling more at home with so called Democrats. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, he said that. And a republican centrist w.h.o.r.e's words are worth how much? You're so naive, OldE. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't see how can you convincingly designate him a w.h.o.r.e while in fact all he did was to refuse to sell out his position and change his views simply because his party did and ordered him to do the same.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation