Democrat Racists Caught On Tape

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Senator EEEU will probably go gaga if Palin comes to fruition. As one immigration officer once made the statement that the africans come here for the white women, and nothing more. Is that true senator?

In anyways E. It is mind boggling to think that there are people out there that would even remotely consider this embicile of a person Palin to run for anything in government.

I think she is perfectly suited where she is on fox news just spouting off and trying to make a name for herself. (not to mention the millions) Not to mention how she is equally trying to keep the trailer park/Jerry springer type events going on in the daughter's life public just to make a few bucks. Really scarry . We can thank the MCcain camp that brought forth this monster to the public. Oops. I forgot that Mccain is not really a repub, but a democrat deep down inside, same as lieberman and arlen specter. Dont even make me mention that bozo the clown Michael Steele

This republican party of today in no way represents the real and true republicans.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I think she is perfectly suited where she is on fox news just spouting off and trying to make a name for herself. (not to mention the millions) Not to mention how she is equally trying to keep the trailer park/Jerry springer type events going on in the daughter's life public just to make a few bucks. Really scarry . We can thank the MCcain camp that brought forth this monster to the public. Oops. I forgot that Mccain is not really a repub, but a democrat deep down inside, same as lieberman and arlen specter. Dont even make me mention that bozo the clown Michael Steele </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
        In anyways E. It is mind boggling to think that there are people out there that would even remotely consider this embicile of a person Palin to run for anything in government.

I think she is perfectly suited where she is on fox news just spouting off and trying to make a name for herself. (not to mention the millions) Not to mention how she is equally trying to keep the trailer park/Jerry springer type events going on in the daughter's life public just to make a few bucks. Really scarry . We can thank the MCcain camp that brought forth this monster to the public. Oops. I forgot that Mccain is not really a repub, but a democrat deep down inside, same as lieberman and arlen specter. Dont even make me mention that bozo the clown Michael Steele

This republican party of today in no way represents the real and true republicans. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You wait and see. She does have serious chances to become a President and it was McCain who , i will venture to suggest, brought the 2008 campaign down because he was way too "unexciting" to be elected.
        Ironically it wasn't Palin who i believe was reason for McCain's defeat but McCain himself.

I don't know what you mean by word "Democrat" but McCain is far from even Bill Clinton, who himself adopted many of the Centristic policies and views (neither Democrat nor Republican).

The biggest problem of McCain, in politics at least, is that he is the son of Navy admiral and knew better how to stoically keep himself together in war than how to maneuver like Democratic Master of Senate LBJ would in peace.

I think many Republicans call him Democrat as an insult, but aside from the term not sounding insulting to me i just don't see how his views and thoughts could be considered representative of US Democratic party.

Of Specter i am a big admirer, i heard many of his speeches on S-SPAN and always considered him to be one of very intelligent members of the Senate.
        I don't know though what you had to do to Specter to make him switch parties. I do remember him being mad at Ted Kennedy as chair of SJC during Alito hearings and i could bet he was anything but a Democrat then.

It is true that the Republican Party of today in no way represents the real and true Republicans. I will agree on that.
        http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

More crack = more negro deaths. More proof of the racism of the Democratic Party. First they enslave them, then they murder them.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You wait and see. She does have serious chances to become a President and it was McCain who , i will venture to suggest, brought the 2008 campaign down because he was way too "unexciting" to be elected. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you serious about that? She's unelectable because she knows nothing. She's an empty skirt. Out of all the crazy far-right wingers, Rand Paul, Michele Bachmann, Sharron Angle and Sarah Palin only one has actually been elected. And Bachmann could fall this November. Her seat was considered a safe bet and now it's becoming a marginal seat.

I can only see Palin's future as a Fox Noise critic and GOP cheerleader. Nothing more.
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Palin will win without a doubt. Everyone loves her.

Comment

You know election season is in full swing. I've just found another name to add to the looney Right list, Minnesota state Rep. Tom Emmer (what is it about MN producing nutters?).

This is the guy that's seriously claiming some wait-staff "With the tips that they get to take home, they are some people earning over $100,000 a year". So he wants to lower the minimum wage in MN to that of the Fed limit of $2.13 ph. I thought GOPer's hated Federal Government?

Have you ever seen a server drive around in a BMW or a Merc? Have you ever seen a server live in a big house in a nice part of the neighborhood?

MN GOP's Emmer: Cut Minimum Wage For Waiters

Minnesota state Rep. Tom Emmer, the presumptive Republican nominee for governor, has put forward a new policy for helping the state's businesses: Lowering the minimum wage for waiters and waitresses, and forcing them to rely more heavily on tips.

Minnesota is one of seven states that do not permit employers to pay less than the standard minimum wage to tipped workers. Federal law permits tipped workers' wages to be as low $2.13 per hour, with tips given to workers credited against the minimum wage of $7.25 an hour employers are required to pay. Emmer's proposal would get rid of Minnesota's law against using that credit, and thus bring the minimum wages for restaurant staff and other gratuity-based workers down to $2.13 per hour plus tips, a reduction of nearly two-thirds. Emmer said this proposal would result in a "level playing field so the employers can continue to exist, survive and thrive."

TPMDC.com

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You must be seriously kidding, OldE. Admirer of Specter because of his pretty speeches written by a staff? Bush's speeches were pretty (aka patriotic) too, and what happened?
                  You don't know what you had to do for Specter to switch parties??? Nobody did anything to make him do this, he switched because of opportunism, same as McCain who's always ready to say whatever anybody pays him more to say. Neither of these two men are respectable gentlemen. They are both opportunists and sellouts aka centrists.
                  Most centrist politicians in either party are w.h.o.r.e.s for sale, who never stand for anything concrete unless they are paid to stand behind something. Then they "change" their views shortly after or sooner than later.
                  Specter knew he'd never get reelected as a Republican, he even admitted it in his own words saying that he wouldn't let the electorate destroy his long career at this point, only because of the current political climate, hostile towards GOP. Both Specter and McCain are made of the same cloth. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did hear him sepak off his mind; you can't read prepared speech when answering or deliberating LIVE, on Senate floor or on Committeee, to arguments, questions or challenges of opposing side.

As to what made him switch, can't tell excatly but heard him express his frustration the day it was announced that he did in fact switch parties. It was concerning a vote on a bill (i think it was in regards to large economic aid bill) where the Republican leadirship practically left him no choice but to vote along the party lines. Challenege or threat of candidate running against him from the right was part of overall "purification" strategy that must have suffocated him and left no choice but to cross the party lines.

You can call them plain opportunists and perhaps that's how they look to gullible, but i know better.

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                    You know election season is in full swing. I've just found another name to add to the looney Right list, Minnesota state Rep. Tom Emmer (what is it about MN producing nutters?).

This is the guy that's seriously claiming some wait-staff "With the tips that they get to take home, they are some people earning over $100,000 a year". So he wants to lower the minimum wage in MN to that of the Fed limit of $2.13 ph. I thought GOPer's hated Federal Government?

Have you ever seen a server drive around in a BMW or a Merc? Have you ever seen a server live in a big house in a nice part of the neighborhood?

MN GOP's Emmer: Cut Minimum Wage For Waiters

Minnesota state Rep. Tom Emmer, the presumptive Republican nominee for governor, has put forward a new policy for helping the state's businesses: Lowering the minimum wage for waiters and waitresses, and forcing them to rely more heavily on tips.

Minnesota is one of seven states that do not permit employers to pay less than the standard minimum wage to tipped workers. Federal law permits tipped workers' wages to be as low $2.13 per hour, with tips given to workers credited against the minimum wage of $7.25 an hour employers are required to pay. Emmer's proposal would get rid of Minnesota's law against using that credit, and thus bring the minimum wages for restaurant staff and other gratuity-based workers down to $2.13 per hour plus tips, a reduction of nearly two-thirds. Emmer said this proposal would result in a "level playing field so the employers can continue to exist, survive and thrive."

TPMDC.com </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Brit, according to this article , this guy like you said.. is looking for publicity on how to help the employer/small business man. Now the real reason is he is angry and jeoulous at the servers who can make that kind of money and his real reason is to punish them so that they can be limited in their incomes Tom Emmer appears to be a typical A,,h*ole that doesnt think "certain types" of people should make good money without edumacation .

Brit it is obvious you were not here or did not do server work during college years. OR I hope it is not "typical democratic misconceptions or ignorance" about life and certain jobs etc. Like waitstaff are poor people who dont earn much money, and other service industry type jobs etc.

Brit , a few years ago , the irs went after the restaurant industry and the servers to try to collect more money for income tax based on their earnings. In the restaurant industry, it was a total "scouts honor" sytem of reporting tips... the minimum was I believe 8% of sales. It went like this. If your sales were $500 , then your tip out claim would be $40. The server actulally made $160 in tips. He walked away with $120 untaxed money and unreported money. It was a giveaway of tax free money. Now , like in the big restaurancts, the company will equate what your sales were. Even with this, the server still makes out , but not like before. The IRS warned of audits in the industry, but it never really happened, but may still happen if they decide to bring in revenue. It will bring a lot in.

Just so you know. Minimum fulltime server in a mediocre place has income of around 38k and at least 20k of that amount goes unreported and untaxed.

And yes there are servers who easily make 100k a year, however typically it is more like 55- 75k a year. just remember, this is mostly a cash industry And yes I know lots of people who drive bmw and live in fancy condos/big houses that are partime or fulltime servers, even after they graduated from college. Many of the people that went on to professional job eventually go back to server work because it is cash money everyday with little hassle. Many of them will work parttime and keep their professional job because it is easy money.

It is an ideal job for new immigrants who speak english to do when coming into usa to get started. It is good money and easy to understand work.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You must be seriously kidding, OldE. Admirer of Specter because of his pretty speeches written by a staff? Bush's speeches were pretty (aka patriotic) too, and what happened?
                      You don't know what you had to do for Specter to switch parties??? Nobody did anything to make him do this, he switched because of opportunism, same as McCain who's always ready to say whatever anybody pays him more to say. Neither of these two men are respectable gentlemen. They are both opportunists and sellouts aka centrists.
                      Most centrist politicians in either party are w.h.o.r.e.s for sale, who never stand for anything concrete unless they are paid to stand behind something. Then they "change" their views shortly after or sooner than later.
                      Specter knew he'd never get reelected as a Republican, he even admitted it in his own words saying that he wouldn't let the electorate destroy his long career at this point, only because of the current political climate, hostile towards GOP. Both Specter and McCain are made of the same cloth. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did hear him sepak off his mind; you can't read prepared speech when answering or deliberating LIVE, on Senate floor or on Committeee, to arguments, questions or challenges of opposing side.

As to what made him switch, can't tell excatly but heard him express his frustration the day it was announced that he did in fact switch parties. It was concerning a vote on a bill (i think it was in regards to large economic aid bill) where the Republican leadirship practically left him no choice but to vote along the party lines. Challenege or threat of candidate running against him from the right was part of overall "purification" strategy that must have suffocated him and left no choice but to cross the party lines.

You can call them plain opportunists and perhaps that's how they look to gullible, but i know better. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Arnold did not need a staff written speech. He had a brilliant mind. He was a great district attorney back in his day so I was told. I too have seen clips of those speeches E, and I held respect for him in that regard.

There seems to be disappointment with him in the last 10 or 15 years, as it appeared that him had become a sellout in the name of politics, and back door deals. And finally in the end, becoming Benedict Arnold.(switching parties for personal gain)

Maybe these people should retire when they are 60 something instead of 80. This Charles Rangel too is going out dishonored at 80 years old. Just a thought.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
                        Sarah will run in 2012, this is what I think OldE meant by her serious chances for the nomination, not for presidency though. And GOP will support her wholeheartedly if not just for the spectacle. She will probably believe she has a chance to win, as many 'kick my ***' voters will alongside her.

It'll be a feast for the media, pundits, bloggers, SNL and everyone else. It'll be though a repeat of 2008 campaign season, slightly nostalgic in mood, but still it will be cartoonish spectacle, and the public will partake in it to forget about the economic woes. But more importantly this will be the ultimate nail in the GOP coffin, and their fate sealed for a long time.

Ironically, the only Republican on the current political stage I respect is Megan McCain. Her daddy should take an example. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why because Mommy used used money to get her a post at the daily beast? Shallow indeed. Maybe not as stupid as Daddy Mcain, but just as pathetic and garbage mouthed as her ol man. Just another fat chick whose Mother's secret desire is for her to be thin like her so she can look fashionable. Shallow Shallow. yea that explains why.

exerpt from her column

"I found myself zoning out a few times during the interview, and concentrating more on Sherri Shepherd’s cute outfit and hair than what the “thorn and rose” of his administration was so far. Did the president change a lot of people’s minds by appearing on The View? Probably not. For his supporters it is a reminder of all the things they like about him, for his detractors, it was once again another predictable interview."

Oh and check out her column picture against the real blob

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:

You can call them plain opportunists and perhaps that's how they look to gullible, but i know better. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Arnold did not need a staff written speech. He had a brilliant mind. He was a great district attorney back in his day so I was told. I too have seen clips of those speeches E, and I held respect for him in that regard.

There seems to be disappointment with him in the last 10 or 15 years, as it appeared that him had become a sellout in the name of politics, and back door deals. And finally in the end, becoming Benedict Arnold.(switching parties for personal gain)

Maybe these people should retire when they are 60 something instead of 80. This Charles Rangel too is going out dishonored at 80 years old. Just a thought. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can tell this to gullible, 4now, and they may believe you since they don't know better.

The fact of the matter is this:

Arlen Specter voted along party lines OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of times.
                          There are sites that track and even grade each Senator and Rep. where i looked it up sometime ago (you can do the same) and with the exception of abortion and may be one or two other issues, Senator Specter voted WITH REPUBLICANS ALL TIME.

But that wasn't enough. Of course, in this new time and age you either vote 100% Republican or you are a Salem Witch to be burned at stake.

It is now considered a sign of Promethean courage in certain circles to take the blind approach and just vote what your Party orders you to without bothering to ever use your own brain to even begin to think what the real issue you vote on is.

Senator Arlen Specter committed a SIN of Gargantuan proportions by daring to think for himself and vote on one or another occasion against what his Party ordered him to.
                          So, he had to be severely punished, to make an example of him so that others can see what it is to be such a "coward" as to have your own opinion on one or another issue and what it means to dare to express it by your vote.

It's all simple as that, 4now. All the rest being said about it is worth less than a paper you can write it on.

And this is what your Party has come to.

Comment

Seniority is not something bestowed upon a Senator by the vote of electorate.
                            All electorate does is elect a Senator.
                            Seniority is a tradition within the Senate that defers higher positions and chairmanships to those who served in the Senate longer than the others.
                            If he served in Senate since 1980 then, by default and as established by Senate traditions, this guy is indeed entitled to seniority unless the members of that body come together and renounce the tradition of Seniority.

So is that what you had against Arlen Specter?
                            Muahahahahaha, silly strawpers

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
                              Yes, I understand that. But if he was kicked out in democratic elections, he would not be able to claim seniority, so he switched parties so that teh stoopid Pensylvanians think he's a true Democrat and pay no attention to his 44 years of Republican w.h.o.r.i.n.g and elect him again.
                              Well, the electorate is not as stoopid as Specter thought and he lost to Sestak in May 2010.

I say strip Specter's seniority NOW! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is only one way to interpret your frustration with Specter and it is that you are in fact a Republican (which i maintained all the time as it was obvious to me you were setting up a straw man anytime you stated anything to the contrary).

The fact is that your argument about him not being entitled to seniority is a hoax , since he had served since 1980 in the Senate he is by default entitled to seniority. Simple as that. You know it but you still keep blaming Specter for claiming seniority under tradition which is established by Senate itself not by Specter.

As to Pennsylvanian Democratic electorate they indeed proved themselves less than sophisticated by voting in primaries for non-incumbent candidate in this less than favorable to Dems election season. How is Sestak spupposed to win in general elections in the State that consistently leans center-right and re-elected Specter so many times in past?

Methinks some Republicans may have crossed the party line and voted for Sestak in primaries (who knows, may be even pushed him to run) so that Dem party would be doomed in November elections or else the Democratic electorate in PA deserves the defeat they will get in November (which is then will be a positive outcome since they will learn in future from their own mistakes).

As to Specter, if i were him i would ditch Dems as well after this kind of ungrateful primary, and run as an Independent. Let Sestak battle Republican opponent and Specter grab all the mainstream votes in the meantime, yee-haw!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
                                Ha, ha. Funny but evasive.
                                Do you really not see it, the sleaze, the opportunism, the sense of entitlement of the entrenched washingtonian elite? Listen again to what Specter says beyond that short clip, and if it doesn't sicken you in your stomach, then you are a true republican.
                                Do you really believe that the tactic of simply "switching" the party is not sleazy, not self serving, not opportunistic, in order to evade the democratic process set in place by the Constitution of the United States?
                                Instead of letting the chips fall where they may, and submit himself to the fair equal process of democracy, Specter evades it because he feels entitled, above everyone else, above the interests of this country.

Besides that, I am surprised you are so supportive of Specter given his background.

And no, Specter wasn't primaried by republicans who crossed the lines, he was primaried by the progressive liberals such as myself, equally disgusted by his holy entitlement. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In fact i don't see it that way because he gave very clear and convinsing explanation as to what caused him to switch parties. He said Republican party moved too far to the right and he found himself increasingly at odds with it's philosophy while feeling more at home with so called Democrats.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation