Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advise from people with the appropriate knowledge.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4now
    replied
    Irri

I guess ur right.. I didnt read the second part too well before. sorry about that.

I wanted to ask but maybe I shouldnt. Who are you supposed to be under that old ID?? I guess it was before my time on the board. In anyway, its over now. You are back in the entertainment business.

Leave a comment:

• EKONAOR
    replied
    Dude,

You couldn't see where he said anything bad??? You've got to be kidding? Have another read man.

This board was too boring without me so I had to come back, and with a vengeance.

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    nice to see u back irri. Why did you have to go away so suddenly. I hope everything is ok. I see u r back with extra "ZING" this time around.

Im sorry u didnt feel we defended u against that what was said., but I had no idea what that was about and who u were supposed to be. Didnt concern me and he didnt say anything bad so we just ignored, I think mostly from confusion or inside information that we didnt have.

sorry if you were offended. but then again.. Somebody's got to do it, right.

Leave a comment:

• EKONAOR
    replied
    Glad you are onboard 4. Nice to be back!

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    ok

4 sure it has to be irri. advice except that part about being deported. ???

Leave a comment:

• EKONAOR
    replied
    It should be "Advice" from people....

Get it right or you will be deported. There is a grammar test when you apply for a visa.

Leave a comment:

• SKS
    replied
    Moonie

"Illegals have driven wages in certain occupations down so much -- that it becomes economically non-feasible to work there."

Can immigrants hire themselves??

"Let me give you an example kids:"

Ok, as it only proves my point..

"Take Tweedlenose, Ohio. A small quiet town. Wages at ff. rest's are say $8/hr. Everyone is happy. 10,000 illegals arrive in town."

Which means nothing if nobody hires them!!

"You're the manager. What are you going to do?"

Maintain my integrity, honesty, and do the right thing.

"Of ocurse, hire the illegals and save $2/hr. It's a non-issue."

How is it a non-issue??

So, once the immigrants are here, businesses have no choice but to hire them?? This manager violated federal laws, which makes him/her NO BETTER than the immigrants.

Can immigrants hire themselves??

"So now what do the USC's have to do?"

Boycott the businesses and blame THEM, THEY CHOSE the immigrants over the Citizens, not the other way around. Can immigrants hire themselves??

"Easy logic if you follow it."

Yes, no businesses hiring, no "job displacement." Simple to me too.

Leave a comment:

• Pascal
    replied
    moondin.
    I read your post and arguments in another threads.
    read TOPIC of this thread, its for the people who have Knowledge, Not for you....LOL
    You either can argue on senseless way or change the entire conversation. it seems you are either GUEST in time of no registration Or a small kid who have nothing to do with immigration. just wasting your time and others
    keyword for this thread = knowledge = refrain yourself + leave board.

Leave a comment:

• moondin
    replied
    Illegals have driven wages in certain occupations down so much -- that it becomes economically non-feasible to work there.

Let me give you an example kids:

Take Tweedlenose, Ohio. A small quiet town. Wages at ff. rest's are say $8/hr. Everyone is happy. 10,000 illegals arrive in town. They all apply at FF rest's and willing to work for $6/hr.

You're the manager. What are you going to do?

Of ocurse, hire the illegals and save $2/hr. It's a non-issue.

So now what do the USC's have to do? Of course -- try to find another job for $8/hr.

Easy logic if you follow it.

-= nav =-

Leave a comment:

• josephine schmo
    replied
    I'll pick cans for the deposit before I work fryers in 120 degree heat again!

Leave a comment:

• SKS
    replied
    EVERY fast food restaurant in and around where I live, and where my extended family lives, is hiring. Turnover rate is high. So, for the many out of work, is there something wrong with working there?

Leave a comment:

• moondin
    replied
    >It is either "beneath" them to do such a >degrading job or the pay is too low...

Yep. That's why from 1920 to 1970, American's toilets were always dirty, our streets were full of garbage, and our lawns were never mowed. Oh and our dishes were never washed. What a HORRIBLE time in America that time!

And don't even venture to Canada. There's no one there to serve you fast food. Apparently you have to go to Canadian farm and pick the food yourself. It's horrible I tell you. It's even worse in Europe where there are no Mexicans to do the jobs Europeans do not want to do.

-= nav =-

Leave a comment:

• Debman
    replied
    As said before. Most aliens (Legal / Illegal) fill the jobs that USC doesn't want. It is either "beneath" them to do such a degrading job or the pay is too low... What kind of respect does someone give to a person whose decision it is to rather stay home, than to do something that requires hard work and may be "beneath" them?

Leave a comment:

• SKS
    replied
    Someone12

"and what kind of "respect" should we be giving to the 9M Americans out of work????"

Come on, we've been over this before.....there are many opportunities out there for those out of work.

Moreover, for any supposed "job displacement", the businesses have much more culpability. Can immigrants hire themselves??

"Maybe we should "respect" the illegals, but give the jobs to Americans...."

Tell that to your fellow American businesses that do the hiring...........they are NOT forced to hire anybody, remember?

"If so, explain that to one of your friends or relatives who has lost a job recently, maybe even to an illegal."

Explain what??

Leave a comment:

• Prohuman
    replied
    I definitely plan to take your advice. Hopefully you will take mine. Thanks, I hope I make more of a difference in this world than you.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation