Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Life Legalization after the second interview??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To help you with your case we needs to know: Are you CSS or LULAC, how did you enter the U.S the first and second time like (Visa or entered without inspection). Did you attend college and for how long? How did you violate your status?

Comment

**** ON GRINTS!!!

Comment

LIFE applications are not being approved. Most of them are being denied. I have 2 friends recently got approved, one in Kansas the other one NY. Both had no sild evidence at all that they were here during the required period of time. Still approved because both had 2 kids born here.

Comment

To PA; in my own opinion I don't think if Life applicant had kids born in the U.S make a difference in the Life Legalization approval, may be a nicer or easier immigration officer will make a difference. If both do not have solid evidence that they were here from 1981-87, what kind of document / evidence they gave the INS so their case was easy approved?? PA do you know how they enter the U.S? Did they left the U.S and came back with visa? Did they attend college? Thanks

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation