Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Life Legalization after the second interview??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life Legalization after the second interview??

Did anybody got any response from BCIS after their Life Legalization second interview or still waiting. Please post your experience. Thanks

Did anybody got any response from BCIS after their Life Legalization second interview or still waiting. Please post your experience. Thanks

Comment

To AZ: in your last post you mentioned the immigation officer told you you'll hear from them within four weeks, did you hear or receive anything from them ?

Comment

Still waiting. I was fingerprinted for the second time the day I had my second interview on April 9th. I check the status online every day and it says that the results for the fingerprints was received on April 14th, and processing has resumed on my case and I'll be notified by mail once the decision has been made.
        We'll see what happens and how long it takes.

Comment

I have my Interview on July 1st 2003. Az, do you have any suggestion for me? I am not planning to take my lawyer with me; he wants $750.00 to company me. What do you suggest? Should I take him?
          Thanks.
          -Rafi

Comment

To AZ; usually the person will not be able to check his status online if the case at local BCIS office, you can do that only if the case at the regional office. If the case at the local office the only way for the applicant to check his status is by calling or talk in person to the local office officer.

Comment

Rafi:

If you feel confident enough to present your case by yourself, I would suggest you save your $750. Most of the attorneys have very little knowledge about LIFE and Late Amnesty cases. You are the one who is going to prove that you were here and out of status between 1982 - 1988. just have all the documents in order and be prepared to back up anything you say and be confident. They are mainly interested in seeing what proof you have between 82-88.

Qamar:

Until my second fingerprint on april 9th, the online status inquiry used to say that my file was transfered to the the local INS for furhter processing and once a decision is made they will inform me. Few days after the second fingerprint, I checked the status and it said that they have received the results of my fingerprints on april 14th, and processing in my case has been resumed. i don't know what you make of it and i'm as confused as you guys are. I'm just waiting to hear from them.

Comment

Rafi,
                You better take your Attorney with you. If you dont like yiur Attorney find other one.

Thanks
                Mike

Comment

Does any one got a green card through CSS (Late Amnesty) Please answer.

Thanks
                  Marc

Comment

Oscar got his green Card more than a month ago through Life Act (CSS). I have my interview July 1st in NYC; I will let you know the result.
                    -Rafi

Comment

Thanks Rafi,
                      Good Luck .I sent my application today.I dont know how long does it takes to get my EAD and advance parole? If any one know please let me know.

Thanks
                      Marc

Comment

what's the URL to check case status online?

Comment

https://egov.immigration.gov/graphic...s/caseStat.jsp

Comment

Hi rajubhai
                            Can you please tell us what happened in your first interview like what kind of question they ask you and what kind of additional documents the request from you, how well the first interview went.
                            Are you CSS or LULAC, how did you enter the U.S the first and second time. I can tell you most people they got request for second interview their cases is week or it's in the denial process, accept if they call you for second civic test which you did not pass the first time.

Comment

hi,
                              my first interview went fine they asked for add documents which i sent, i passed my test
                              first time

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed