Clear All

Guest replied
    Hahaha!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    good one!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Share ur experience. u seem to have gone through the process. How many people, how many times? Any suggestion to avoid the pain u experienced.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Law says, if you won't register, you will be deportable. You are really in a hot spot. Try to get some job sponsorship, if you can.
    Good luck.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi, I would appreciate any advise about my situation.

I came in USA with student vise (F1) in 1994 and finished 84 credit so far (128 credit needed for B.Sc degree), however; I had study brake two times, one time two years and another time, one and half year, therefore, I did not apply for reinstatement due to fear that INS might deny and worst-deport me. Now my country in registration list (Bangladesh) and I am really worried, what might happen to me? I just need year and half to finish my degree.

Please advise me,how can I live here two more years if I got NTA by INS interview. Thanks a lot.

Joity Day.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Registration for foreign student

Registration for foreign student

Hi, I would appreciate any advise about my situation.

I came in USA with student vise (F1) in 1994 and finished 84 credit so far (128 credit needed for B.Sc degree), however; I had study brake two times, one time two years and another time, one and half year, therefore, I did not apply for reinstatement due to fear that INS might deny and worst-deport me. Now my country in registration list (Bangladesh) and I am really worried, what might happen to me? I just need year and half to finish my degree.

Please advise me,how can I live here two more years if I got NTA by INS interview. Thanks a lot.

Joity Day.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation