X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    "But freedom of speech is not absolute, it can be regulated."

That's one idiot's interpretation of the constitution. I like mine better.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    "I MIGHT NOT AGREE OF WHAT YOU SAID BUT I AM RERADY TO DEFEND YOUR RIGHT TO SAY IT"

But freedom of speech is not absolute, it can be regulated. If you let those "GOOKS" and haters to malign people in this board, time is now to put a stop on it. The purpose for this board is to help people in need, not to spread hatred.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    "I MIGHT NOT AGREE OF WHAT YOU SAID BUT I AM TO DEFEND YOUR RIGHT TO SAY IT"

But freedom of speech is not absolute, it can be regulated. If you let those "GOOKS" and haters to malign people in this board, time is now to put a stop on it. The purpose for this board is to help people in need, not to spread hatred.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    You might as well put the server in communist china with all gooks.

Here, in America, we enjoy freedom of speech.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Just a thought. If they are only going to **** out profanity, fine, but where will the editing end? Will moderators delete opinions they think others won't like, or opinions with which they don't agree? Or will it simply be a bleeping of bad words? Editing can move to censorship or deleting of thoughts and messages very easily. Moderators, edit the profanity if you wish, I don't mind, but don't begin editing the messages. No one has that right.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Welcome to the American dystopia! If you were looking for the "Land Of Milk And Honey" this ain't it bro!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    There is a solution:

Get moderators that moderate so you don't need registration since it seems that the ilw people don't like the idea.

But also have a forum where people can express what they want in that specific forum.

Then everyone will be happy.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Sarah has a good point. We will lose some people if the profanity and backbiting continue. We will lose more, however, if our rights are stifled. All the moderators can do is offer the forum. It is up to us to use it appropriately. As in all things, laws, morality, ethics and behavior, there are consequences, but no one can legislate personal opinion and expression. I hope people like Sarah and the other frequent responders continue to contribute. I hope the others tone it down and remember why we're all here.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    If the kind of abusive language that has been so prevalent lately continues, those who truly need advice and those who are equipped to provide it will avoid this discussion board. Then it will serve no purpose other than as a sounding board for those who are too cowardly to express their opinions in public.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    This is censorship! This is America, folks, and I'll be fried if anyone is going to tell me what I may and may not say, read, listen to or watch! I also can offer help to people posting questions because I am gaining a lot of experience in immigration issues through various forums and my job. I would hate to have to withdraw from this forum because a bunch of thin-skinned readers don't like tb and bass going back and forth, and can't ignore posters and messages. This is a very sad thing. Moderating this forum will lead to censorship and targeting, and I will have no part of that.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    "well what about having 3-4 moderators on the baord to hep out on the board.. just to delete threads that are negative and no purpose threads. I know I can do it mon-fri 8:00-5:00 if youi need me to. It would be no problem. also you can ban words on the board.. to make it look like **** so that can help out also.

let me know if you need anyhelp. like I said before i moderate other boards so I can help moderate this one as well."

That's just what this world needs, another loser hall monitor. Richard, are you a career moderator? Is that your life's ambition, to moderate boards all over the internet? It's no wonder that you can find the time to be here from 8-5, as no one with a brain would hire a sissy like you.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Richard,

Now it sounds like that would work... Users who are aware of someone watching the forum all the time, wouldn't post inappropriate messages...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    well what about having 3-4 moderators on the baord to hep out on the board.. just to delete threads that are negative and no purpose threads. I know I can do it mon-fri 8:00-5:00 if youi need me to. It would be no problem. also you can ban words on the board.. to make it look like **** so that can help out also.

let me know if you need anyhelp. like I said before i moderate other boards so I can help moderate this one as well.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    In my opinion, registration wouldn't change anything, a user can create an unlimited number of names when their current names are banned... And most of them have dynamic IPs so it wouldn't change a thing...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    To
    juju
    Go to communist country with your arab,There will be only one opinion.If you want to live in U S you have to listen everybody, whether you like or not.
    I LOVE MY FREE COUNTRY

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed