Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employer Has Question about Sponsoring H1B visas

I am planning to register a company in the US very soon... I wanted to know what will it take to sponsor my friend on H1B visa ??? What is the process like ? There are no employees in the company except me the owner..... The friend who will be the beneficiary of this H1B , and will be the first employee.... This friend will be contracting computer programming positions.....

Any help here will be greatly appreciated

I am planning to register a company in the US very soon... I wanted to know what will it take to sponsor my friend on H1B visa ??? What is the process like ? There are no employees in the company except me the owner..... The friend who will be the beneficiary of this H1B , and will be the first employee.... This friend will be contracting computer programming positions.....

Any help here will be greatly appreciated

Comment

I would consult a lawyer. You would need one to process H1b for your friend if it is applicable to your case so you might as well ask the lawyer these questions.

I know a company with 4 employees and one person is H1b. Don't know if it is true, but I heard there's a ratio of resident/h1b employees.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation