Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm desperate Pls Help me, I need to know this!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm desperate Pls Help me, I need to know this!!

Hey... I enter USA with a visitor visa, then married a US citizens, and applied for permanent resident. I need to travel abroad, is the advance parole permit, going to help me out to come back without any problem, since Ive already received my SSN, employment authorization and being taken the fingerprints...?

Hey... I enter USA with a visitor visa, then married a US citizens, and applied for permanent resident. I need to travel abroad, is the advance parole permit, going to help me out to come back without any problem, since Ive already received my SSN, employment authorization and being taken the fingerprints...?

Comment

if you fill the form(travel permission) that you have to fill when you submit the 485-i I thing that you wont have any problem traveling out.

Comment

You need to apply for advance parole (I-131). If you leave US without it, your adjustment of status application (I-485) will be considered abandoned.

Comment

Also, if you had became "over stay" then its not recommended to leave the USA. If you leave US then you will be barred for 10 years in this situation. If you didnt become "over stay" then you are fine.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation