I did reply this post before.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    sfsf

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I need some opinion (yes, I've a lawyer)or tips on the following case.
    1) Alien admitted to the U.S. w/ a valid visa and inspection. ( in 1987) (J1)
    2) Alien stayed in the country ilegally, not by choice. Rather, of some serious political and safety turmoil in the native land. (did not apply for asylum)
    3) Alien had problem with the law (Due to miscommunication with the 2nd party, he had once business with). Due to the misunderstanding to the U.S. judicial system, lack of comprehension and communication of the English language, and SHAME, the alien took a plea-bargain (in 91) for a criminal charge that could easily have been dismissed. (no time served, just 18 months probation), (and not a drug conviction or any crime that would be defined as crime of moral turpitude;according to its definition)
    4) Alien got maried to USC in 96, marriage went sour while I130 was in process. USC spouse withdrew petition ==> alien picked up by the service. Went before an IJ.
    5) While in custody and without legal counsel, alien filed an asylum claim (Denied by IJ ), because ( THIS IS THE FUNNY PART) , the IJ defined the alien's crime as a crime involving moral turpitude) ==> no reliefs would apply to the alien. Alien later released on bond (the minimum amount applicable)
    6) Alien re-engaged in another bonafide marriage to another USC. I-130 filed 28 months ago. With that in place, the have been no answers from the service. no EAD, no reply about an AOS, no interview set....NOTHING, ZILCH, RIEN, NIET RABOOT...
    Please help,,,,,VERY DESPERATE,,,Need to hear an answer, any answer ( + or - ).

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic To knowledgeable people ie. Mohan or like, please,please,please

To knowledgeable people ie. Mohan or like, please,please,please

I need some opinion (yes, I've a lawyer)or tips on the following case.
    1) Alien admitted to the U.S. w/ a valid visa and inspection. ( in 1987) (J1)
    2) Alien stayed in the country ilegally, not by choice. Rather, of some serious political and safety turmoil in the native land. (did not apply for asylum)
    3) Alien had problem with the law (Due to miscommunication with the 2nd party, he had once business with). Due to the misunderstanding to the U.S. judicial system, lack of comprehension and communication of the English language, and SHAME, the alien took a plea-bargain (in 91) for a criminal charge that could easily have been dismissed. (no time served, just 18 months probation), (and not a drug conviction or any crime that would be defined as crime of moral turpitude;according to its definition)
    4) Alien got maried to USC in 96, marriage went sour while I130 was in process. USC spouse withdrew petition ==> alien picked up by the service. Went before an IJ.
    5) While in custody and without legal counsel, alien filed an asylum claim (Denied by IJ ), because ( THIS IS THE FUNNY PART) , the IJ defined the alien's crime as a crime involving moral turpitude) ==> no reliefs would apply to the alien. Alien later released on bond (the minimum amount applicable)
    6) Alien re-engaged in another bonafide marriage to another USC. I-130 filed 28 months ago. With that in place, the have been no answers from the service. no EAD, no reply about an AOS, no interview set....NOTHING, ZILCH, RIEN, NIET RABOOT...
    Please help,,,,,VERY DESPERATE,,,Need to hear an answer, any answer ( + or - ).
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney