Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa stamped not in passport

1. My Brother(Indian) and his wife, who are currently residing in the US has his H1-B and H4 visa respectively with valid papers. However he does not have his visa stamped on the passport. Previously they had J1 and J2 visa's, when they entered the US.

If he comes back to India on vacation and applies for stamping, how long would it take for the process to get the visa stamped in the passport? He can get vacation only for three weeks at his work place. Is this period enough? What are the possiblities that the
    stamping would be delayed. What are the documents necessary, to avoid any delay in stamping?

2. If only My Brother's wife chooses to come to India, can she apply for H4 visa stamping in order to return to the US. Please note that My Brother does not have his H1-B stamping yet in Passport.

Please advice us.

Thanks in advance

1. My Brother(Indian) and his wife, who are currently residing in the US has his H1-B and H4 visa respectively with valid papers. However he does not have his visa stamped on the passport. Previously they had J1 and J2 visa's, when they entered the US.

If he comes back to India on vacation and applies for stamping, how long would it take for the process to get the visa stamped in the passport? He can get vacation only for three weeks at his work place. Is this period enough? What are the possiblities that the
    stamping would be delayed. What are the documents necessary, to avoid any delay in stamping?

2. If only My Brother's wife chooses to come to India, can she apply for H4 visa stamping in order to return to the US. Please note that My Brother does not have his H1-B stamping yet in Passport.

Please advice us.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Mr. Mohan Please advise me.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

http://newdelhi.usembassy.gov/
        visit the US consulate web site to get the information on their procedure

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation