Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    He is newyork, he should file in Newyork. It has nothing to do with marriage place.person should file the petition in the office of local jurisdiction. he can file in NY.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi, I have a question for u. My son is out of status because of overstaying his visa, he goes to college in NY. He has married a USC recently in Texas. Can she file i-130 in NY or it has to be filed in TEXAS ( marriage place). The processing time in TEXAS is much slow as i know. I was interested for filing in NY for two reasons firstly my son is going to college here in NY, secondly due to processing time consideration. One more point to consider is that he has to go for special registration by 21st Feb. I will appreciate if u guide me with a solution to this situation THANKS.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic MOHAN -PLEASE COMMENT

MOHAN -PLEASE COMMENT

Hi, I have a question for u. My son is out of status because of overstaying his visa, he goes to college in NY. He has married a USC recently in Texas. Can she file i-130 in NY or it has to be filed in TEXAS ( marriage place). The processing time in TEXAS is much slow as i know. I was interested for filing in NY for two reasons firstly my son is going to college here in NY, secondly due to processing time consideration. One more point to consider is that he has to go for special registration by 21st Feb. I will appreciate if u guide me with a solution to this situation THANKS.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney