Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is going on at Tampa office?

I applied for AOS through marriage in March of 2002 at Tampa district office. I was told that it was going to take 12 months to process my AOS. I had my fingureprint in October but I have not heard anything from them since. I went to the office in April to check the status of my application and I was told it was now taking 18 months to process AOS. August 18 was 18 months since I applied for the AOS and nothing came in the mail. I was in the office early this week, and here again, I was told the processing time is now 30 months. what is going on here?

I applied for AOS through marriage in March of 2002 at Tampa district office. I was told that it was going to take 12 months to process my AOS. I had my fingureprint in October but I have not heard anything from them since. I went to the office in April to check the status of my application and I was told it was now taking 18 months to process AOS. August 18 was 18 months since I applied for the AOS and nothing came in the mail. I was in the office early this week, and here again, I was told the processing time is now 30 months. what is going on here?

Comment

bright ..i applied in tampa also. I've called the 1-800 no. and the lady told me that the processing time in tampa is up to 30 months now Had my fingerprints done in dec. 2002 and since then nothing. No letter, no note, no nothing.

Comment

esorena:
        In fact, I am talking to Lawyers in Ohio and New Jersey if there is anyway they can help me to transfer my case to one these states. my wife doesn't want to move right now but she is ready to appear with me at the interview if i should transgfer to another state. it takes just four to five months in Ohio and New Jersey. in fact, i don't know what is going on in Tampa.it just ****s

Comment

there is a big problem in florida with illegal alians from cuba and mexico causing a big back log with immigration in florida. Its a shame for the people who do things the right way,but floida,texas ,california,and new york are a haven for brown people,causing problems with welfare and food stamps in america. thank your goverment for the mess

Comment

Well finally kk you have truly shown your ignorance. Just exactly HOW would an "illegal alien" (by the way learn how to spell) be in Florida from Cuba??? They cannot just "cross a border" to get to the US and if they do get to the US by sea and touch land they are automatically here LEGALLY under political asylum. "Brown people"??? There are many Cubans whose skin is as white as Americans. Grow up, educate yourself and sell your hate messages somewhere else. No one here wants to listen to that garbage. As a USC I'd rather have a whole country of immigrants than one USC (if that's what you are) like yourself breeding hate.

Comment

this is the sickness that some so called americans have,posing as a good american and defending illegal alians,its a shame for all of us,god help us

Comment

cubans are white people??????????????????????????/
                you smoking some gooooooooood ****

Comment

Keep it up kk your ignorance is showing brightly now.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation