Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTENTION: ILW Staff PLUS Board Administrator??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTENTION: ILW Staff PLUS Board Administrator??

ILW staff/Board Admins,

For the last few months I have been just browsing through this site looking at people's questions/inputs/messages. Even though 80% of folks here are genuinely requesting help, I am SHOCKED at behavior of some the individuals who seem like have nothing to do but get online to CUSS people out and use racial and other deregatory language. This inculdes certain individuals who repeatedly act like little HS dropout kids using very nasty language for no reason.

My suggestion would be, IF possible, to delete such POSTs IMMEDIATELY and ban such people from being able to post. There are numerous ways of doing this, being an IT person I can proivde guidance at NO cost if need be. If this type of behavior is let to continue on this board, I am POSITIVE you will loose people's interest.

Thank you and best of luck.

JJ

ILW staff/Board Admins,

For the last few months I have been just browsing through this site looking at people's questions/inputs/messages. Even though 80% of folks here are genuinely requesting help, I am SHOCKED at behavior of some the individuals who seem like have nothing to do but get online to CUSS people out and use racial and other deregatory language. This inculdes certain individuals who repeatedly act like little HS dropout kids using very nasty language for no reason.

My suggestion would be, IF possible, to delete such POSTs IMMEDIATELY and ban such people from being able to post. There are numerous ways of doing this, being an IT person I can proivde guidance at NO cost if need be. If this type of behavior is let to continue on this board, I am POSITIVE you will loose people's interest.

Thank you and best of luck.

JJ

Comment

We have been trying to clean up this board for ages, but the mods won't do anything.

They seem to condone or, at the very least, ignore the hatemongers.

It seems that it's just one person posting this crap, then impersonating other people, including himself!

He's a very sick individual; I don't blame him, I blame the people who reply to his posts.

Then again, he's probably replying to his own posts.

Comment

Nice try. I've never impersonated myself. I even advocate the use of permanent usernames so that others can not impersonate me.

You just can't handle the truth. I don't sugar coat it.

Comment

I am a mod on several boards.. and you can ban a person by just their name or even by there IP address.. and I find it quite bad that someone cannot be helpful on this board.. but there are always kids that have nothing to do I guess.

Comment

Your post was utterly useless. Thanks for nothing.

Comment

Ha! Folks, all someone has to do is change their name and keep posting! Go ahead and get mad, or suck it up and ignore it. I don't condone bad behavior, but I ignore and don't play into things I don't like. Lighten up, everyone, and focus on your own postings and motives for being here.

Comment

Richard f is unempoyed ,trying to make some money
                from this board
                HELP POOR RICHARD!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board