Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Try to obtain waiver of 2-year home residence requirement.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    i am getting married in a few month to my bf who s a USC. first you have to know that i came 3 years ago on a j-1 visa which i was supposed to go back home for 2 years after the 12 month expired. i went home to germany and came back 2 weeks later on a pilote waiver visa and didnt spent 2 years in germany as i was supposed.
    i overstayed now the pilote waiver since almost 2 years. my lawyer told us that the ins might deny our case just because i didnt go home for 2 years and might have to do this after my case got denyed.
    is this true .. what should i do

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic J-1 VISA, OVERSTAYED , MARRIAGE?

J-1 VISA, OVERSTAYED , MARRIAGE?

i am getting married in a few month to my bf who s a USC. first you have to know that i came 3 years ago on a j-1 visa which i was supposed to go back home for 2 years after the 12 month expired. i went home to germany and came back 2 weeks later on a pilote waiver visa and didnt spent 2 years in germany as i was supposed.
    i overstayed now the pilote waiver since almost 2 years. my lawyer told us that the ins might deny our case just because i didnt go home for 2 years and might have to do this after my case got denyed.
    is this true .. what should i do
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation