Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• immigration checkpoints in CA

There are permanent immigration checkpoints on interstate 5 at San Clemente, and also on interstate 15, they're both in in California, near San Diego. What happens on those checkpoints? How can somenone prove his/her legal status at those checkpoint, since noone has his/her birth certificate or other documents if not travels abroad? How can they find out if someone is an alien?

There are permanent immigration checkpoints on interstate 5 at San Clemente, and also on interstate 15, they're both in in California, near San Diego. What happens on those checkpoints? How can somenone prove his/her legal status at those checkpoint, since noone has his/her birth certificate or other documents if not travels abroad? How can they find out if someone is an alien?

Comment

To be safe, don't go there to those places you've mentioned If u are in the U.S illegally.

What happens there? they'll check for any documents or validcID's that says, you are permitted by law to be in the U.S, ( If you are not a U.S citizen ) They'll look for any Valid ID's ... If u don't carry any, you will be subject for interrogation and they'll find out, believe me.

Comment

My husband and I just came back from a visit in Puerto Penasco, Mexico. When I left the US there was nobody to collect my 1-94 form and when we came back to the checkpoint in Lukeville on a Sunday (lots of tourists going home to Phoenix) the immigration officer asked if we US citizens, my husband said yes and they did not check our passports. This is common practice there.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation