Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to marry my illegal girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to marry my illegal girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice. I'm a LPR for almost five years now. I'm thinking about marrying my illegal girlfriend soon. We have two USC children (very young). The problem is that I'm eligible to apply for Naturalization in December of this year. However, on the N400 form Part8. (Information About Your Marital History) it ask for my girlfriends SSN # and also her Immigration Status. I want to marry her before I apply for Naturalization but I'm thinking about this question. What do I put as my answer, since she came here illegally? Also, would you advise marrying her now or wait until I became Naturalized? I'm afraid of marrying her now and then when I go for Naturalization interview they ask me this question. I want to marry her and file for her papers immediately but I wanted to know if I should wait until I became Naturalized before I do both, thanks alot.

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice. I'm a LPR for almost five years now. I'm thinking about marrying my illegal girlfriend soon. We have two USC children (very young). The problem is that I'm eligible to apply for Naturalization in December of this year. However, on the N400 form Part8. (Information About Your Marital History) it ask for my girlfriends SSN # and also her Immigration Status. I want to marry her before I apply for Naturalization but I'm thinking about this question. What do I put as my answer, since she came here illegally? Also, would you advise marrying her now or wait until I became Naturalized? I'm afraid of marrying her now and then when I go for Naturalization interview they ask me this question. I want to marry her and file for her papers immediately but I wanted to know if I should wait until I became Naturalized before I do both, thanks alot.

Comment

Since you are not married so you need not put her name on your Naturalization application N-400. You just need to put your children's information.
      I would be better, if you wait till you become a USC or 245(i) is extended. You both love each other that is what matters. If she could wait for so many years she can still wait for some more time.
      Good luck to both of you.

Comment

Thanks alot Umesh

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources