Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best way to go?

My husband is British..I'm American. We married last year while he was on a visitor's visa. He overstayed the 90 days by 2 days, then due to financial obligations and having to work he went back to UK. We have all the paperwork ready to file now but my question is..what would be the best way to file. Me filing in the US or in London? Can I then file for a K3 to get him here quicker... Would he be allowed to re-enter after overstaying last time? I'm lost just need some help. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

My husband is British..I'm American. We married last year while he was on a visitor's visa. He overstayed the 90 days by 2 days, then due to financial obligations and having to work he went back to UK. We have all the paperwork ready to file now but my question is..what would be the best way to file. Me filing in the US or in London? Can I then file for a K3 to get him here quicker... Would he be allowed to re-enter after overstaying last time? I'm lost just need some help. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Comment

You should file all paper work asap and also file K3. Since you are citizen, it will be quick for him to come to the United States with K3. Since, he had overstayed here, so it will difficult for him to enter under Visa Waiver Program.
      Good luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed