• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilly please ........

MISA RN again
    I foun ,that I'm inelibible becouse I overstayed
    there is
    Ineligible

There may be other reasons that you are eligible for adjustment to permanent resident status. Please see INS Form I-485 for more complete information.

You may be ineligible for adjustment to permanent resident status if:

You entered the U.S. while you were in transit to another country without obtaining a visa.

You entered the U.S. while you were a nonimmigrant crewman.

You were not admitted or paroled into the United States after being inspected by a U.S. Immigration Inspector.

You are employed in the United States without INS authorization or you are no longer legally in the country (except through no fault of your own or for some technical reason). This rule does not apply to you if:

You are the immediate relative of a U.S. citizen (parent, spouse, or unmarried child under 21 years old).

Certain foreign medical graduates, international organization employees and family members.
    is RN medical graduates or is it only MD,is there any chance????????
    I heard that they are thinking about amnesty for all illegals here soon ,...????
    Thanks
    http://www.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/ho...gibility.htm#k

MISA RN again
    I foun ,that I'm inelibible becouse I overstayed
    there is
    Ineligible

There may be other reasons that you are eligible for adjustment to permanent resident status. Please see INS Form I-485 for more complete information.

You may be ineligible for adjustment to permanent resident status if:

You entered the U.S. while you were in transit to another country without obtaining a visa.

You entered the U.S. while you were a nonimmigrant crewman.

You were not admitted or paroled into the United States after being inspected by a U.S. Immigration Inspector.

You are employed in the United States without INS authorization or you are no longer legally in the country (except through no fault of your own or for some technical reason). This rule does not apply to you if:

You are the immediate relative of a U.S. citizen (parent, spouse, or unmarried child under 21 years old).

Certain foreign medical graduates, international organization employees and family members.
    is RN medical graduates or is it only MD,is there any chance????????
    I heard that they are thinking about amnesty for all illegals here soon ,...????
    Thanks
    http://www.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/ho...gibility.htm#k

Comment

Hiagain! What is your question? Your kids can petition for you when they turn 21 and even thogh you overstayed you and your husband may be eligble then to adjust status. Until then you have to wait for an amnesty or find another way thru a lawyer (if there is any, but I don't know that).

Comment

and Nurses are nursing graduates. A comparison between apples and oranges.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation