Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BCIS recognized divorce??? Too many different answers.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tourist visa is meant for short periord-maximum stay of 6 months instead of 4-5 yrs. There is way she can get divorce in Itly if her husband cooperate with her if he also wants divorce so they don't need to wait any waiting time. They need to contact matrimonial attorneys their to find any solution for earliest divorce or annulment of their marriage. No one over here can give right advise on itly divorce because they don't know anything about itly divorce and they are just giving their speculation only.

Comment

To Confused:
      Visa is issued by Department of State. A Consul may issue a Visit Visa for upto 10 years. It only purpose is that the Department of State has cleared that person to enter the United States. At arrival Immigration Department gives permission to remain in the country it can be from a day to 6 months. Under certain circumstances that stay can be extented for a further period of 6 months if the person meets certain requirements.
      Good luck.

Comment

Again Thanks Umesh,
        I cannot overstate how helpful you have been. I have had attorneys tell us what we want to hear so they can take our money. They wasted our time and gave us false hope. I see that this is a serious matter that has no shortcuts. Thanks for the wish of good luck,....we will need it.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation