How long for them to cash I-485 check?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long for them to cash I-485 check?

Mailed my I-485 application to Cleveland Regional Office 13 days ago. The USPS signture confirmation shows they've had it for 10 days. As of today they have not cashed my check. Prior experience I-129F and I-130 was that cashing checks was the one thing they were really speedy at. How long should I wait before being concerned that someone misplaced my application?

thanks.

Mailed my I-485 application to Cleveland Regional Office 13 days ago. The USPS signture confirmation shows they've had it for 10 days. As of today they have not cashed my check. Prior experience I-129F and I-130 was that cashing checks was the one thing they were really speedy at. How long should I wait before being concerned that someone misplaced my application?

thanks.

Comment

YOu should have sent your I-485 application to Nebraska Service Center rather than at Cleveland as Cleveland does not process this kind of application.It might take a while before you get result on this matter, either they will forward it to Nebraska or reject it because of wrong filing.

Comment

The INS website makes it pretty clear that thhe form goes to your regional office. I was even at Cleveland ans was told to file there. Anyone else shine some light on this?

Comment

Wishing you all the best anyway.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs