Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J Visa

Hey, folks! Has anybody here the experience with J Visa Waivers/two year home residency requirements. Please! give any response.

Hey, folks! Has anybody here the experience with J Visa Waivers/two year home residency requirements. Please! give any response.

Comment

Hi,

I have gone through the whole process two years ago. What is your question?

Comment

Do you mean that you made it?
        I'm in the very beginning, just trying to get any possible relevant information to be prepared to start. The question that I need the answer now is if I can apply for the waiver now or I should wait, i.e. will my scholarship (from US State Dep) jeopardized in case if I apply for the J waiver while I'm still on the program. It is very important to me to finish my studies and get a degree, it's my chance to get a good job here.I can't ignore it.
        Thank you for reply LTee. I would appreciate any response and any hints.

Comment

I just have seen your other post, where you wrote a few words more about your case. My opinion in your case you must contact a lawyer specialized in immigration law ASAP, not to make any mistake.
          Please send me a mail to ltee2003@yahoo.com and I will give you the contact information.

Bye!

Comment

I emailed you. Thank you in advance. Good luck with your green card processing!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation