Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MARRIAGE TO USC/INTERVIEW. PLEASE, HELP!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MARRIAGE TO USC/INTERVIEW. PLEASE, HELP!!!

I MARRIED A WONDERFUL GIRL FROM RUSSIA, AND DID ALL THE PAPERWORK FOR HER. WE SUBMITTED THE WHOLE
    PACKAGE IN JULY, 2002.(WE MARRIED IN SEPTEMBER, 2001.) WHEN DO WE HAVE TO EXPECT OUR INTERVIEW/WE ARE IN CALIFRORNIA/. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY:WHAT WILL HAPPEN AT THE INTERVIEW, WHAT QUESTIONS WILL BE ASKED AND HOW TO BEHAVE OURSELVES DURING IT TO PASS IT WITHOUT A MARRIAGE FRAUD INTERVIEW. MY SPOUSE IS NERVOUS, SHE HAVEN'T SEEN HER FAMILY IN RUSSIA FOR 2 YEARS ALREADY AND I DON'T WANT HER GO THERE BEFORE SHE GETS HER GREEN CARD, OTHERVISE SHE MAY BE BARRED FROM COMING BACK FOR 10 YEARS.
    PLEASE, HELP!!! I LOVE HER TOO MUCH.

I MARRIED A WONDERFUL GIRL FROM RUSSIA, AND DID ALL THE PAPERWORK FOR HER. WE SUBMITTED THE WHOLE
    PACKAGE IN JULY, 2002.(WE MARRIED IN SEPTEMBER, 2001.) WHEN DO WE HAVE TO EXPECT OUR INTERVIEW/WE ARE IN CALIFRORNIA/. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY:WHAT WILL HAPPEN AT THE INTERVIEW, WHAT QUESTIONS WILL BE ASKED AND HOW TO BEHAVE OURSELVES DURING IT TO PASS IT WITHOUT A MARRIAGE FRAUD INTERVIEW. MY SPOUSE IS NERVOUS, SHE HAVEN'T SEEN HER FAMILY IN RUSSIA FOR 2 YEARS ALREADY AND I DON'T WANT HER GO THERE BEFORE SHE GETS HER GREEN CARD, OTHERVISE SHE MAY BE BARRED FROM COMING BACK FOR 10 YEARS.
    PLEASE, HELP!!! I LOVE HER TOO MUCH.

Comment

Sorry about that if it feels rude to you. people who ask for help they write more detail about the case. Even Attorney will not give you advice unless he sees all the papers, if you want to discus you case you should write more details like how she entered why you file before you married, when she comes did she over stays.

MOreover if you read some of the threads to you will have some answers and rest of them post here I,m sure someone will answer.

Comment

@Mohan
        I have read just 3 of your replys and something tells me you really are not out to help anyone.

You dont need to spill it all in this boards. Say what you are confortable saying.
        Please visit the INS.gov website for details on what they would want to know about your marriage. And also read other posts.

Comment

I almost everyday visit Law Database On INS.gov.
          Why can't you take a lead to answer these questions. well don,t like to read my answers then don,t. you must be someone who want to rip offf innocent people. Don't want to get in to arguement

Comment

If the INS.Gov solved the purpose To get the INFO you need in simple words, then you will not see so many people looking for help and you will not be in this Site, there will not be long lines in the front of INS office and there will not be any backlog.

Comment

Mohan,
              I guess you misunderstood the comments.

Comment

I understand completely. I should tell the people to go to INS.gov. But that makes no good to the individuals. I always say take a professional help. INS.Gov has generic Info. One has to go thru CFR and Public LAW to find the actual ANSWER but time you spend and endup with confuse state of mind.
                Many time I refer to INS.GOV or public Law Number or cut and Paste the ACT.

Comment

DO U really think Who comes here for discussion they don,t know or never gone to INS site?

Comment

"You dont need to spill it all in this boards. Say what you are confortable saying. Please visit the INS.gov website for details on what they would want to know about your marriage. And also read other posts"

My understanding is the opposite. What he was trying to say was, you are more comfortable saying go to INS website or read other post is something that the guest poster seen a lot.

Comment

To read other post .. fine agreed but to refer to INS.Gov.. I doubt. If its help.
                      Any way I hope INS will Improve Coz it Splits/abolished, and we expect some improvement

Comment

I was just going to post a message to the person with the questions. I was going to tell the person to be more specific and to give more information. That's the only way different ways to help can be suggested. Then mohan said the same thing I was going to say. Do not worry mohan. Some people don't like it if you say the truth but that's their problem. They will never know how to respond to the INS if they refuse to see past only what they think but do not know.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation