Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the effect of changing the service centers reg I 751 petitions??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the effect of changing the service centers reg I 751 petitions??

what happens if we want to move from one service center to another (eg vermont to nebraska) during the I-751 processing time?will there b any advantage or disadvantage if we move after 3-4 months of appying the I-751 from one service center t o another?? please enlighten me as Iam breaking my head reg this issue as igot a good job offer from different service center region & I applied just 2 months ago my I-751 ,also I wa nt to get the conditions rtemoved as soon as possible ..please respond

what happens if we want to move from one service center to another (eg vermont to nebraska) during the I-751 processing time?will there b any advantage or disadvantage if we move after 3-4 months of appying the I-751 from one service center t o another?? please enlighten me as Iam breaking my head reg this issue as igot a good job offer from different service center region & I applied just 2 months ago my I-751 ,also I wa nt to get the conditions rtemoved as soon as possible ..please respond

Comment

Removal of Conditions regardless of Service Center are taking a big deal of time [MINIMUM A YEAR].

If you move then your file will me transfered to Nebraska Service Center and will be put at the end of the line, just like if you have filed your I-751 at the moment of the transfer.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation