Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-129F(K3 Visa) MSC says...

nothing since i filed it (except receipt) back in early June.
    I have 60-90 days "processing time" on my receipt but not getting any response from them and it's been almost 4 months already...
    I am getting more frustrated when their automated system at MSC telling me same thing again & again...

Can anyone tell me which application they are processing at this time? or do we have any person who received an approval notice(or any notices) from MSC can share me how long it took?

I just don't wanna lose my patince...

Thank you & appreciate your prompt reply.

nothing since i filed it (except receipt) back in early June.
    I have 60-90 days "processing time" on my receipt but not getting any response from them and it's been almost 4 months already...
    I am getting more frustrated when their automated system at MSC telling me same thing again & again...

Can anyone tell me which application they are processing at this time? or do we have any person who received an approval notice(or any notices) from MSC can share me how long it took?

I just don't wanna lose my patince...

Thank you & appreciate your prompt reply.

Comment

Hello,Amoris;
      Have you received any further notice so far?I submit the I-129f late June and there is nothing heard ever since.
      Do you know some other sites which more relative info can be communicated?

Thanks a lot.

Comment

there is a lot of people waiting from may as well as some from april. MSC is so unpredictable at the moment no-one knows what is going on

Comment

People are still waiting from april!!! What is going on? I can't talk to anyone there (the automated system says to call the NSC, when you do , they say they can't pull any info on the case cause its at MSC)

I wrote to them weeks ago, with no response. Is there an email address?

If you talked to INS before, you all know how this feels. The best is, ask them a technical question, call back another day (or different hour) ask it again, and I bet you will get a different answer that contradicts the other answer.

I wish I knew someone who worked there so I can hear their side of the story... maybe they are overworked, maybe the people I talked to could not get their breaks, or maybe this is just policy....there has to be some logical explanation for this.

are there any 'tricks' for getting the right people on the phone? I asked once to speak to an officer, the operator said "sir, i just gave you an answer to your question", I still wanted to talk to an office, she hung up....she was rude to begin with...

Comment

sorry, MSC tells you to call the NCSC, and they say they cant pull info on the case 'cuz its at msc...duh

Comment

I filled my paperwork over to 6 month ago & I'm still waiting to approval.
              I call to INS officer & said,that I don't have much time & my visa had expired september,3rd,she said,that I don't need to worry, because my papers in process.
              But!, I have friend & she is in the same satuation & she waiting approval near to 2 years.
              So, nobody know how long it takes.

Comment

your friend has been waiting for over 2 years for an I-129F to be approved? Please say it isn't so.....

Comment

you think they working?? I don't think so. INS working only 3 hours per day(if they really working over there),so HOW they can do something???

Comment

I'm with you. I think they doesn't working even after SEPTEMBER 11 .
                    ???

Comment

i myself have been waiting since early may, and i have a more logical reply, MSC have been in audit for the month of october, hence no approvals, also MSC also do adjustments and have been severly backlogged so they took adjudicators off the 129f (K-3) visas leaving 1 adjudicator to work the K-3 files till they caught up onto the others, and until they run concurrent they will leave their staff as is, the K-3 visa is currently running 4-8 months at the moment and if you havent gotten anything by then, there maybe is a problem with your application, by November you should see a lot of reports from MSC with approvals, good luck to you all

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation