X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please read this note - I need help..

posted August 29, 2003 11:32 AM
    I passed my citizenship test 7 months ago but cannot get an oath date because New orleans office did not receive my file from Pittsburgh office. I used to live in Pgh and now live in NO. The officer told me to come back in two months (April) and I did and they said that Pittsburgh said that they didn't have a file or they may have had it at one point and they sent it. new orleans office never got my file. so now, they don't even want to talk to me without my file. What do i do? if it is in Pittsburgh what do i do to make them send it to New orleans, and if it is lost, what are my options?? will i ever get an oath date??????????

posted August 29, 2003 11:32 AM
    I passed my citizenship test 7 months ago but cannot get an oath date because New orleans office did not receive my file from Pittsburgh office. I used to live in Pgh and now live in NO. The officer told me to come back in two months (April) and I did and they said that Pittsburgh said that they didn't have a file or they may have had it at one point and they sent it. new orleans office never got my file. so now, they don't even want to talk to me without my file. What do i do? if it is in Pittsburgh what do i do to make them send it to New orleans, and if it is lost, what are my options?? will i ever get an oath date??????????

Comment

Hi Jelena, I'm sorry this is happening to you after going through everything to become a citizen! I don't really know what to tell you except that perhaps an attorney that is very familiar with one of those offices involved could perhaps get through to someone that would help or maybe a congressman's office could help?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation