Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filling forms by ourselves

I had read enough about lawyers being rude with immigrants and charging unbeliveable fee for immigration services.
    Well, I have found several websites selling a CD with complete forms for my case (Married an US Citizen), and I'd like to know if I can trust on those.
    May Anyone tell me where is the best place to buy that kind of CD?
    Can we apply by ourselves for my Adjustment of Permanent Resident Status even If I overstaying my visa, or we do need a lawyer?

Any help will be welcome. Thanks.

I had read enough about lawyers being rude with immigrants and charging unbeliveable fee for immigration services.
    Well, I have found several websites selling a CD with complete forms for my case (Married an US Citizen), and I'd like to know if I can trust on those.
    May Anyone tell me where is the best place to buy that kind of CD?
    Can we apply by ourselves for my Adjustment of Permanent Resident Status even If I overstaying my visa, or we do need a lawyer?

Any help will be welcome. Thanks.

Comment

Yeah you can do it yourself, you just have to make sure that you do it right and have all the forms that you need.

We did it ourselves and we didn't buy any cds or anything. Just read the instructions they provide real carefully and if you ask questions, just ask it here or if your local INS office is close enough, go there and ask them questions.

The bottom line is: you can do it yourself, if you want a lawyer or cds to help you out, go for it.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation