Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD card

I applied for my EAD via the OPT now that I finished college. It;s been more than 90 days since I applied for the EAD card at the nebraska service center. I went to the local INS office to get a interim EAD card, but was told that they no longer issue them. Is there any way I can get an interim EAD card.

I applied for my EAD via the OPT now that I finished college. It;s been more than 90 days since I applied for the EAD card at the nebraska service center. I went to the local INS office to get a interim EAD card, but was told that they no longer issue them. Is there any way I can get an interim EAD card.

Comment

I have approximately the same situation, it has been 80 days, and I havent been to the local BCIS center yet, but plan on doing so. I wonder if anyone can comment on this.

Comment

Guest what!
        I've been waiting for my EAD for 7 months now.
        Made several inquiries, went there in person: no reseanoble explanations.
        Then I paid a lawyer who inquired for me and after 3 weeks he told me that bcis couldn't find form I-765(apparently missing from the AOS package).
        About 4 weeks ago I filed the form again, and got no notice from them yet.
        Two days ago my lawyer scheduled an appintment with the BCIS in Los Angeles, and we went there in person to request my EAD.
        They still cannot locate my application(form I-765)!!!
        The officer simply told us that I have to wait for another two weeks while she tries to locate the filed(missing)form, and then they'll give it to me right away!!!
        Hopefully, after such a long wait, they will finally issue my EAD card!!!

The irony is that whithin 3 months' time from now, it's likely that I'm going to be scheduled for interview.

Hope you don't have to wait for so long.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

Comment

deport illegal aliens

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources