Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I withdraw my I-140 petition

Anybody out there. If you can give your inputs, I'd appreciate it a lot. My problem is, I want to withdraw my I-140 or petition for immigrant worker. The reason behind this is, I'd like to be able to go back to the US without having the possibility of being denied re-entry due to a pending green card application. I already have a visitor's visa but haven't gone backt to the US since I left 2 years ago. I did not do anything illegal and went home within the prescribed period of time granted by the INS. Please give your opinion on this matter. Thank you and wish you all the best.

Chuck

Anybody out there. If you can give your inputs, I'd appreciate it a lot. My problem is, I want to withdraw my I-140 or petition for immigrant worker. The reason behind this is, I'd like to be able to go back to the US without having the possibility of being denied re-entry due to a pending green card application. I already have a visitor's visa but haven't gone backt to the US since I left 2 years ago. I did not do anything illegal and went home within the prescribed period of time granted by the INS. Please give your opinion on this matter. Thank you and wish you all the best.

Chuck

Comment

If an employer has already filed I-140 for you, withdrawing it or not doesn't matter. The visa application form asks "has anyone ever filed an immigration petition on your behalf?" It's a question you have to say yes as long as one has ever been filed. In your case, it has.

Comment

Thanks for the info I-140. I appreciate it.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation