• Show
Clear All

• SonofMichael
    replied
    stop stalking me sicko !!!

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Are you SonofMichael or SonofMicheal? You are very confused with yourself - lol!!!! Perhaps the two of you can make a union and no worries finding a spouse. LMAO!!! Big Grin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Noooooooooooooo...please no. We don't need no more stinkin' SoM's in here! Wonder if they'd produce a russian baby? LOL

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    Proud and Sprint - You are both obsessed with me; you should follow Charlie Manson; he is more your type

STOP STALKING ME !!!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMicheal:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abercrombie_toronto:
    for your own sake, dont waste your time talking to this loser, "federale86", this Junk scum retard on some sort of government supported disability program because he can't afford a brain transplant.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit464:
    And get your own brew from Swedish Chemist </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol, well perhaps if the public option becomes available, the few here who need brain transplants will be able to qualify - lmao!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I doubt it, they are beyond help </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stalker !!! Stop infiltrating my thread !!! I forbid you from posting in my thread !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Geez, you can't even keep your multiple IDs straight anymore. Your thread???? So you are admitting that SonofMichael and SonofMicheal are one in the same??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didnt she promise to stop stalking me???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you SonofMichael or SonofMicheal? You are very confused with yourself - lol!!!! Perhaps the two of you can make a union and no worries finding a spouse. LMAO!!!

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMicheal:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abercrombie_toronto:
    for your own sake, dont waste your time talking to this loser, "federale86", this Junk scum retard on some sort of government supported disability program because he can't afford a brain transplant.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit464:
    And get your own brew from Swedish Chemist </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol, well perhaps if the public option becomes available, the few here who need brain transplants will be able to qualify - lmao!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stalker !!! Stop infiltrating my thread !!! I forbid you from posting in my thread !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Geez, you can't even keep your multiple IDs straight anymore. Your thread???? So you are admitting that SonofMichael and SonofMicheal are one in the same??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didnt she promise to stop stalking me????

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied

Geez, you can't even keep your multiple IDs straight anymore. Your thread???? So you are admitting that SonofMichael and SonofMicheal are one in the same???

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied

I doubt it, they are beyond help

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied

Lol, well perhaps if the public option becomes available, the few here who need brain transplants will be able to qualify - lmao!!!

Leave a comment:

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    And get your own brew from Swedish Chemist </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    And get your own brew from Swedish Chemist

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Perhaps another beer summit is in order? Attendees: Obama/Wilson, Swift/West, Williams/the line judge she supposedly threatened - lol!

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    The whole thing is a joke and nothing more than a diversionary tactic.

Good job, Dems!

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Brit, you are the liar. Bush was booed during the 2005 State of the Union. That makes you the liar or ignorant. I know it is both.

And for the record, in South Carolina, any attorney with bar license can pratice law, including before DHS or EOIR. So any attorney is qualified to be calle an immigration attorney as SC has no special requirements or training for those who practice immigration law, which makes the editors of ILW fools as well.

And MSNBC has confirmed that Joe Wilson was correct, Obama now wants Congress to reverse their vote and include verification of status for benefits in the healtcare reform legislations.

I guess Obama doesn't think healthcare is a right if he wants to keep wetbacks out of the system.

Obama admits he is a liar and surrenders to Fighting Joe Wilson.

Leave a comment:

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    both of you need to be put in jail, u guys are pathetic terrorists,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    The only man who had the courage to stand up against Obama needs our help; please give generously

Joe Wilson Needs Your Help </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• a9b3h5
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    9/11 was missed by BOTH sides. Bush got the blame as such because it happened on his watch, just like the market crash a year ago. It's true, Clinton could have done more to stop Bin Laden. However, when Bush came into power in 2001, he would have known about the missed Special Ops planned attack on Bin Laden yet he did nothing.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Brit, what are you going to do when Bush can't be your scapegoat anymore?
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Find somebody else to blame Somebody has to take up the Dems position on this board. There's too many Repubs here already </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bush taught fu.cki.ng Muslims not to mess with us. Obama is cooperating with these filthy terrorists and bringing them to USA by closing Gitmo. Dumbnocrats are wuss and pathetic. Republicans are brave. They fight for the country. Dems sell the country to terrorists. Are you going to house these terrorists? Are you up for the challenge? I guess not. Shows you are pathetic wuss Dumbnocrat.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation