Joe Wilson needs our help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Could the same be said for pedophiles, just so long as its someone else's kids? Right? Any sort of deviant behavior is ok, just so long as it doesn't interfere with what ever it is we have going on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This might sound harsh, but it isn't easy. We "normal" people don't understand because we don't have to deal with these feelings. We don't experience them so we don't understand.

This to me is rather difficult. I am abhored by it to some extend as well, but I have to except that grown intelligent people like to live their lives in that way. We can't control what other people do during their intimacy nor would we want anybody to tell us we can only do certain things when we are intimate.

I remember not to long ago c.uni.lingus didn't quite fit into the "norm" either. Who was it that was prescribing the norm for us?
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
      Could the same be said for pedophiles, just so long as its someone else's kids? Right? Any sort of deviant behavior is ok, just so long as it doesn't interfere with what ever it is we have going on. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it cannot...kids are off limit. That is a strong innate and good societal behavior. I don't think this will ever go away.
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Homosexual behavior is natural in the sense that it is extensively found in nature. It has been observed in: antelopes, boars, bulls, chimpanzees, cows, ducks, cats, dogs, fruit flies, geese, gorillas, gulls, horses, humans, langurs, rams, sheep, macaques, monkeys, turkeys and vervets. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It really has nothing to do with love or procreation. It has to do with dominance behavior in a pack/society. That's why you see it in animals behavior. There is way more to sexual behavior than procreation and or love. In fact one has nothing to do with the other. Mentioning dogs in an earlier post: When your dog is humping your leg, he is not trying to have *** with your leg, but he is excerting dominance over you. We still have alot to learn about these things!

As much as we are trying to be above the animal world - we have to realize we are only a part of it. I am hesitant to give in to primitive ideas of how human beings have to stand apart from other beings and don't want to give into writings of early and except life more as it is.

People that believe that only one way of satisfaction is acceptable, or who are afraid of something out of the prescribed "norm" might be missing out on something really wonderful.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">When your dog is humping your leg, he is not trying to have *** with your leg, but he is excerting dominance over you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's why it's best to get a female dog. They normally don't engage in that behavior, but will definitely use other means to exert dominance - lol. Mine, for example, hates to be patted on the head. Any other place, she is fine, but will back away if you reach to pat her on the head. She is letting you know that you aren't in control of her. It's pretty funny. Oh, and don't think about touching her paws - lol. She has to be sedated before anyone can clip her toenails.

Okay, that was totally off the subject - lol.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">When your dog is humping your leg, he is not trying to have *** with your leg, but he is excerting dominance over you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's why it's best to get a female dog. They normally don't engage in that behavior, but will definitely use other means to exert dominance - lol. Mine, for example, hates to be patted on the head. Any other place, she is fine, but will back away if you reach to pat her on the head. She is letting you know that you aren't in control of her. It's pretty funny. Oh, and don't think about touching her paws - lol. She has to be sedated before anyone can clip her toenails.

Okay, that was totally off the subject - lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No it wasn't! Dominance behavior is very prevalent in humans' behavior and using dogs' social behavior as an example is a good way of showing. Our sexual (heterosexual, homosexual or other) relationships tie right into it too.

We can easily use animal pack/societal behavior to explain our own societal behavior. Life is very complex and humans, although they try very hard, do not yet understand all the complexity. Everything done by us and animals is to sustain life and the species and sometimes you can't pack it into a rules book and say what doesn't fit, is abnormal or unnatural. Our instinctual practices are greater than we would like to have them - we just have to learn to accept them more and not base them in shame because someone said is is bad or primitive.

Comment

I don't really care if people are homose.xual, but it can be extremely risky health-wise. I lost 3 friends to Aids - very, very tough disease to die from. It slowly eats away at you - worse than cancer. I also had a g.ay employee who had to have emergency colon surgery and one fellow employee who changed genders and contracted cancer as a result.

While people have every right to make a choice (and some people said here that it isn't a choice, they were born that way), our bodies were designed to have heterose.xual relations.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                I don't really care if people are homose.xual, but it can be extremely risky health-wise. I lost 3 friends to Aids - very, very tough disease to die from. It slowly eats away at you - worse than cancer. I also had a g.ay employee who had to have emergency colon surgery and one fellow employee who changed genders and contracted cancer as a result.

While people have every right to make a choice (and some people said here that it isn't a choice, they were born that way), our bodies were designed to have heterose.xual relations. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's right that our bodies were designed to have heterosexual relations, but as I mentioned earlier, our physical appearance has really very little to do with our ***.ual reproductive behavior. It is more the dominance/submissive behavior that gives us the satisfaction that we so crave. Having only a ***.ual climax is really nothing and satisfies us very little if it is not tied into all the other stuff that goes along with it.

However, we should not put blame on others for what they feel is right, just because we cannot feel what they feel.

Comment

Okay, that was totally off the subject - lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And that tells you that there are other ways to excert dominance over some(body) or other pack member. Humans do the same thing. If not ***.ual, than it's economical, financial, power, muscular strength, intelligence, smarts, etc.

Proud, I would not be ruled by a dog! You have to put that b.itch in her place and she has to submit to you. It's obedience and the dominant member will always get it from the submissive member of the pack! That includes humans! If you don't want to compulsively restrain her, you have to outsmart her, but she will submit. I wouldn't drug my dog.

Comment

NO LIE !!!

THANKS TO YOU, JOE HAS RAISED OVER $2 MILLION DOLLARS IN THE PAST COUPLE OF DAYS AND IS GAINING IN STRENGTH. THERE IS EVEN TALK OF JOE WILSON BECOMING THE 2012 PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE !!! GO JOE GO !!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                    The only man who had the courage to stand up against Obama needs our help; please give generously

Joe Wilson Needs Your Help </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Back to the topic...

Rob Miller, Wilson's Opponent, Raises Over $1 Million Off "You Lie"

The Washington Post reports that Wilson's Democratic opponent for Congress, Rob Miller, has now raised more than $1 million since Wilson's "You lie!" outburst Wednesday. Wilson, who made a plea for money in a video Thursday night, is also having success raising cash off the controversy--he has taken in $750,000 so far and is expected to reach the $1 million mark by Monday.

huffingtonpost.com
                      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                        Back to the topic...

Rob Miller, Wilson's Opponent, Raises Over $1 Million Off "You Lie"

The Washington Post reports that Wilson's Democratic opponent for Congress, Rob Miller, has now raised more than $1 million since Wilson's "You lie!" outburst Wednesday. Wilson, who made a plea for money in a video Thursday night, is also having success raising cash off the controversy--he has taken in $750,000 so far and is expected to reach the $1 million mark by Monday.

huffingtonpost.com </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think Wilson collected alot of money too. There are many who are calling him a hero for standing up to Obama. I guess most boaters are Republican.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">There are many who are calling him a hero for standing up to Obama </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quite unlike that nice, kind Mr Bush eh? That guy made up his mind and did it. Remember how he vetoed any bill he didn't like after loosing both Houses in 2006? "My way or the highway Bush" Not even an attempt at bi-partisanship
                          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

a<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">There are many who are calling him a hero for standing up to Obama </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quite unlike that nice, kind Mr Bush eh? That guy made up his mind and did it. Remember how he vetoed any bill he didn't like after loosing both Houses in 2006? "My way or the highway Bush" Not even an attempt at bi-partisanship </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you will recall, Bush attempted comprehensive immigration reform. Where was the bi-partisanship on that one??? Bi-partisanship has gone by the wayside. We elected too many egomaniacs into Congress. And who is the speaker of the house???? She's the worst one. No wonder things have been out of control Get rid of Pelosi and a few others and things will straighten out. I can guarantee that the Dems will lose seats the next go around because Americans are very, very angry about the stuff Obama and his cronies have done so far. He will not - I repeat not be reelected in 2012!!!!!! Sorry, this isn't personal, but if you have kids, you will care about what Obama is leaving to them. A legacy of debt.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">A legacy of debt. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you think Bush didn't have a hand in that? As for the attempted CIR, that was stopped mainly by your lot on the far-Right. People like Tom Tancredo had a lot to do with derailing it.

Looks like Joe the Heckler might have to apologize on the House floor next:

No more Joe Wilson apologies

A defiant Rep. Joe Wilson says he has no plans to make further apologies to President Barack Obama or House Democrats, setting up a showdown this week on sanctioning the South Carolina Republican for yelling out “You lie!” during Obama’s speech to Congress last week.

House Democratic leaders, especially Majority Whip Jim Clyburn (D-S.C.), are outraged with Wilson’s conduct and are pushing a “resolution of disapproval” against him. Democrats are planning for a floor vote this week, possibly as early as Tuesday, unless Wilson takes some action first to head it off.

But Wilson said Sunday that he has already apologized to Obama and plans no further public contrition, even if it means formal condemnation from the House majority.

politico.com

"House Minority Leader John Boehner of Ohio and other Republicans also privately asked Wilson to make an apology on the floor, but he wouldn’t comply, according to GOP insiders."

"Former Rep. Bill Thomas (R-Calif.) tearfully begged forgiveness on the floor for a July 2003 incident when he called the Capitol Police to remove Democrats from a Ways and Means Committee room. Thomas was then chairman of the panel. GOP leaders were embarrassed by the incident, and they forced Thomas to go to the floor to make amends.

In 2007, Rep. Pete Stark (D-Calif.) also cried when he apologized for saying that former President George W. Bush wanted to send American troops to Iraq “to get their heads blown off for the president’s amusement.” Boehner filed a censure motion against Stark, which was rejected by Democrats, but Stark did apologize on the House floor."

They did it so come on Joe, be a man if you are.

Comment

Obama lies about everything. Nothing new. Wilson unnecessarily wasted his energy. Only moron and stupid Americans follow Obama and preach him as their Messiah.
                                If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation