Joe Wilson needs our help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If picturing what they do to each other doesn't sicken a normal person, then somethings wrong with them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't spend my day picturing it...you obviously do. Like Proudie said, if they don't bother me, I don't bother them.

My initial impressions of this guy was he was a hypocrite. But after reading more, I actually felt sorry for him because he obviously had issues all his life.

Does he think God hates homosexuals now?

"No, I do not,' Haggard responded. "Actually, in this process, Jesus proved his faithfulness to me more than ever. He said he came for the unrighteous, not for the righteous. He said he would leave the 99 and go for the one that wandered away. That's good for me."
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

You're the one bringing all this up davdah. I just mentioned Barney Frank and out it all comes.

Just for you, I looked up some facts about being g-ay:

Myth.

* Homosexuality Is A Form Of Mental Illness And Can Be Cured.

Fact.

The American Pshychiatric Association removed homosexuality from its list of official mental illnesses in 1973. The American Psychological Association followed suit in 1974. And so have most Psychiatric and psychological associations around the world.

Myth.

* The Majority Of Child Molesters Are g-ay Men And Women.

Fact.

Statistics have shown that paedophelia or child molestsation is perpetrated by mainly heterosexuals.
      In fact, over 90% of all reported molestations are carried out by heterosexual males.

Myth.

* Homosexuality Does Not Exist In Nature, Therefore It Is Not Natural.

Fact.

Historians tell us that homosexuality has existed since the earliest of human societies. Anthropologists report that homosexuals have been a part of every culture.
      One study of non-western cultures, reported that 64% of the respondants considered homosexuality as "normal and socially exceptable".

It is also a well known fact that same *** behaviour is "natural" between animals.

***familysupport.com
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Nature is as diverse as it can get:

A male Seahorse bears the young instead of the female.

Pipe fish have s-ex-role reversal, and the female will mate with multiple males.

List of animals displaying homosexual behavior

Are these all "un-natural" as you put it? Perhaps you should go and join this lot?

Comment

Obama is a liar !!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
            Joe doesn't speak for me. Bush wasn't booed during a Presidential speech though. That's the difference. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, no? State of the Union, 2005:

http://www.realclearpolitics.c...te_of_the_union.html </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is not booing! It doesn't sound like booing. It sounds more like a dissatisfactory uttering and actually agreement with his statement that by 2024 the social security fund could be gone. I guess, it was the right that did agree with him as they are the once giving him a standing ovation too.
            “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
              Tell me, do you really support this? Not tolerate it, but actually support it? If not, then say so. Silence kills.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have to say: I don't care about it, but I don't condemn it either. I think it's a matter of civil rights and as long as done consensual, we should have no beef with it.

Do you view l.esbian behaviorism the same? No you don't - I can tell, because society does not look at l.esbian behaviorism the same. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Normal"

See, these people try to conform to the societal prescribed "normalcy" as much as possible. Ellen is wearing a suit and Porta is wearing a white dress.

Oh, and m.asturbation is not "normal" either. Having s.ex or striving for s.exual satisfaction is "normal" only if procreation is the goal.
              “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                Joe doesn't speak for me. Bush wasn't booed during a Presidential speech though. That's the difference. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is not booing! It doesn't sound like booing. It sounds more like a dissatisfactory uttering and actually agreement with his statement that by 2024 the social security fund could be gone. I guess, it was the right that did agree with him as they are the once giving him a standing ovation too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are druggie, you know nothing about anything !!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMicheal:

This is not booing! It doesn't sound like booing. It sounds more like a dissatisfactory uttering and actually agreement with his statement that by 2024 the social security fund could be gone. I guess, it was the right that did agree with him as they are the once giving him a standing ovation too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are druggie, you know nothing about anything !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know you do!

Comment

I guess it depends on your point of view. Anyway, I already stated that I thought Rep. Wilson's comment was disrespectful in the venue it was made. However, it doesn't mean I disagree with him. Obama mislead the American voters on numerous points (and most candidates do); however, it is time for people to understand he is not the messiah he was made out to be. He has already placed such a heavy financial burden on this country; his proposed health care reform will put us in such a sink hole, we will never crawl out. That is what has alot of Americans very upset.

And, again, I say this with all due respect.

Comment

Lets not forget how much the Bush Administration spent over 8yrs...

Jan 15, 2000 - $5,719,849,572,269.03

Jan 10, 2008 - $9,198,377,804,543.39

yahoo.answers.com

Some of it was unavoidable but others were not. Was cutting taxes in 2003 a good idea while fighting 2 wars? I'd call that a lack of judgment.

Even if Obama didn't spend another dime, the legacy Bush left will be with us for a long time to come.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">G.ay behavior is wrong by design since the outcome of the motivation will never be realized. Therefor, it is unnatural. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Makes it much easier to discriminate against those as you claim who are "not normal" or "unnatural" doesn't it? Fortunately I and many others don't share your narrow and very conservative views.

Comment

Brit is either the most ignorant poster on this site or a liar.

The Demoncrats booed Bush durning his 2005 State of the Union.

So, Brit, which is it? Are you ignorant or a liar?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                            Brit is either the most ignorant poster on this site or a liar.

The Demoncrats booed Bush durning his 2005 State of the Union.

So, Brit, which is it? Are you ignorant or a liar? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have to take the blame here. It was my perception I reported on. It was me that started that. I have in the meantime read some stuff that confirmed it was the democrats.

But, they did not shout liar - that they didn't do.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It is an illness that needs correction </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahahah. Yeah right davdah, whatever. That comment makes me LMAO.

Comment

Is homosexual behavior normal and natural?

This of course depends upon your definition of "normal". Homosexual behavior certainly does not feel normal or natural for heterosexuals; they often have strong feelings of revulsion towards the idea. Similarly, heterosexual behavior does not feel natural for homosexuals. Both homosexual and heterosexual behavior feels natural to persons with bisexual orientation.

Homosexual behavior is natural in the sense that it is extensively found in nature. It has been observed in: antelopes, boars, bulls, chimpanzees, cows, ducks, cats, dogs, fruit flies, geese, gorillas, gulls, horses, humans, langurs, rams, sheep, macaques, monkeys, turkeys and vervets.

Bruce Bagemihl, a biologist from Seattle, WA, found that in zoos, at least 5% of Humboldt penguin pairs are g-ay. He has prepared an encyclopedic survey of homosexual or transgender behavior among more than 190 species, including butterflies and other insects. An Amazon.com reviewer commented: "Throw this book into the middle of a crowd of wildlife biologists and watch them scatter. But Bagemihl doesn't let the scientific community's discomfort deny him the opportunity to show 'the love that dare not bark its name' in all its feathery, furry, toothy diversity." 2 The reviews of this book are well worth reading for their own value.

Whiptail lizards, (Cnemidophorus neomexicanus) found in the American southwest, are all females. They reproduce by parthenogenesis. Unfertilized eggs develop, producing an exact clone of its mother. Even though no males exist, the females still exhibit sexual mating behavior. Those that attract a partner have been found to produce more and healthier eggs.

Another source states that "Homosexuality exists in proven ratios in all mammal species....It is as natural as blue eyes, left-handedness, or the genetic predisposition to walk on two legs."

religioustolerance.org

Like it or not, homosexuality has been around since the beginning of mankind. It can't be cured. Why it exists, I don't profess to know but because it does exists, one has to conclude there is some purpose for it. Just because it doesn't conform to your heterosexual views, doesn't mean to say it's not natural.

Every time you copulate, do you do so with the thought of producing an offspring? No. You have s-ex to enjoy it, not to produce every time (unless you're Catholic ) It's both a physical and mental process. How you view it depends on your sexual orientation.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation