Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    You have 10 days to report change of address. If you reported within 10 days of your move, you would be okay.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hello everybody.
    I've got some questions, but first, I'm going to explain you my situation:
    I came in USA a little while ago on the K-2 visa, but I ( I mean, that person who brought me in US) didn't fill out the paperwork.
    Anyway. I've got married a month ago, but I'm not exactly sure what INS-forms do I need to file. It might be the: I-485(permanent residence), I-765(employment authorization), I-864(AOS), G-325(biographic info) and I-693(med. examination), BUT!, might be something MORE, because my husband didn't bring me in US (I met him already in US).
    I'd realy appreciate that person who can give me a right advice. It is very important for me.
    Thank you for your time and attention!
    HALL.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic What forms do I need to fill out?

What forms do I need to fill out?

Hello everybody.
    I've got some questions, but first, I'm going to explain you my situation:
    I came in USA a little while ago on the K-2 visa, but I ( I mean, that person who brought me in US) didn't fill out the paperwork.
    Anyway. I've got married a month ago, but I'm not exactly sure what INS-forms do I need to file. It might be the: I-485(permanent residence), I-765(employment authorization), I-864(AOS), G-325(biographic info) and I-693(med. examination), BUT!, might be something MORE, because my husband didn't bring me in US (I met him already in US).
    I'd realy appreciate that person who can give me a right advice. It is very important for me.
    Thank you for your time and attention!
    HALL.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed